The wedding

Sarang is the strongest word

Leeteuk felt himself getting grey hairs as he watched Eunhae carry the food and cake into the main dining hall. The reception area looked perfect decked out in green and yellow, an odd combination for an odd couple. Heechul’s voice was screeching over the small mics he and the other workers wore to make sure they all were doing their tasks right.

“Leeteuk, tell Siwon that God doesn’t care about men kissing at a wedding.” Heechul barked from the small mic.

“Heechul, Siwon no fighting today please.” Leeteuk ordered trying to locate Ryeowook’s changing room. The small man was hyperventilating as Sungmin tried to calm him down. Sarang was with Kyuhyun allowing the older to aid their friend.

“I-I can’t do this I’m so scared.” Ryeowook paled as he examined himself in the mirror over Sungmin’s shoulder. Sungmin sighed rubbing gentle circles on his back.

“Hush now, it’s okay, Yesung love’s you and will keep you safe,” Sungmin whispered. Ryeowook nodded as Leeteuk handed him a handkerchief.

“He’s right, and everyone here loves you. Just think Wook, in just one hour you and Yesung will be together forever.” Leeteuk smiled making Ryeowook nod his head and give his own weak smile.

“How’s the things going hyung?” Sungmin asked as Ryeowook remained in his arms.

“Great, Heechul has only punched one waiter and tried to kill Siwon once.” Leeteuk explained.

“That’s great news.” Sungmin beamed.

“Where’s Sarang, shouldn’t she be getting ready for the wedding?” Leeteuk asked.

“With her father he’s taking care of her while I get Wookie ready,” Sungmin explained. Leeteuk nodded examining the red head huddled in his hyung’s arms.

“Wookie, would you like some water?” Leeteuk asked bending down to push away the stray hairs from his face. Ryeowook nodded his head as Leeteuk sent the order to Kibum.

“It will be here soon, I have to check on Jongwoon now okay,” Leeteuk said. Ryeowook’s only reply was a nod.

Leeteuk entered Yesung’s side of the church hoping to find the older man in better condition that he had Ryeowook.

“Appa no more,” Sarang’s voice rang out making Yesung sigh.

“Aish you little brat put it on,” Heechul ordered.

“Don’t call her a brat Heechul,” Kyuhyun growled.

“Guy’s, I can’t find my tie,” Yesung whined. Were they not ready yet? It was almost time to get this started and they were still getting dressed? They were not girls!

“What are you doing?” Leeteuk asked as Siwon sat praying in a chair, Kyuhyun and Heechul wrestled to put lipstick on Sarang and Yesung raced around looking for his green tie.

“Hey, didn’t we agree that I was in charge of the groom side.” Heechul asked.

“I came to make sure all was in order, and I can see now that it isn’t.” Leeteuk replied. Heechul scoffed before Kibum’s voice came over the mics and started talking about running out of seats.

“I can see all is in order.” Heechul grinned. Leeteuk sighed, Donghae was taking couple pictures in thirty minutes and no one was ready. Ryeowook was crying and Yesung was missing parts to his clothes.

“Zhou Mi, I need you in Yesung’s room now, Henry go get Ryeowook ready for Donghae.” Leeteuk ordered over the mic before turning to Heechul.

“You get Sarang ready for her own pictures, Kyuhyun you help him. Sarang baby, be good and uncle will take you for icecream tomorrow.” Leeteuk promised making the child nod her head. Everyone went to their task making Leeteuk sigh and help Yesung locate his tie until Zhou Mi arrived.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Sungmin smiled as he marched up the aisle where Kyuhyun and Yesung were standing, he was the maid of honor and behind him Kangin was holding Ryeowook close as tears fell down his face. Siwon stood at the altar waiting for the boys to get ready. Sungmin smiled as he and Kyuhyun watched Sarang throw flowers in the air and strut her feet, Heechul had shown her how to walk. When Ryeowook had finally made it to the front and Kangin had sat down, Siwon began. Sungmin was near tears as he listened to the sermon. His eyes were trained to Kyuhyun’s.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook couldn’t stop his tears as his hands rested in Yesung’s. Their eyes were locked on eachother as Siwon’s words echoed throughout the hall. The green and yellow decorations shown around the room making Ryeowook beam. Yesung noticed his lover’s shaking figure and smiled at him in comfort. The vows were up to being said and Yesung quoted Siwon’s words.  Ryeowook’s turn ended up being the funniest with him forgetting the second part of the vows. Suddenly it was the time they had been waiting for. Yesung leaned forward, lips pressed for the kiss. Ryeowook closed his eyes as he felt Yesung’s arms grab him gently. Their lips touched sending shivers down Ryeowook’s body. This was what he loved, a kiss fit for fairy tales. Yesung always made him think he was the only one. He felt loved, protected. It allowed him to know that this was the right choice, he had made the correct decision with Yesung. Claps filled the room as everyone cheered for the new couple. Ryeowook’s vision was clouded with tears as he and Yesung descended from the stage and out of the foyer.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Heechul pouted as he and Sarang sat with arms crossed and a look of boredom on their faces. She actually looked like a blond version of Heechul.

“Weddings are boring,” Heechul muttered as he drank his soju.

“Boring,” Sarang repeated.

“Heechul, are you teaching Sarang bad things again?” Hankyung asked as he held a dipping spoon in his hand.

“No, she’s teaching me bad things, example being lazy,” Heechul explained. Sarang nodded beside him.

“Don’t let her parents see you,” Hankyung ordered before returning to the kitchen to make sure Eunhae didn’t kill themselves.

“Uncle, can I have some I’m thirsty.” Sarang pouted.

“Can’t have this stuff, your too little.” Heechul replied before taking another drink. Sarang glared at her uncle before looking at the drink bar with a smirk.

“Uncle Heechul, I can tell appa and umma or maybe uncle Teukie that you are drinking at uncle Wookie and turtles wedding,” she stated making Heechul pale.

“And if I get you a drink, will I get to drink my alcohol without the fear of a scary uncle Teukie.” Heechul asked.

“Throw in some cake and candy, and you have a deal uncle Kitty,” Sarang said holding out her small hand. Heechul sighed before taking the hand in his own.

“Deal,” he nodded before getting up to get her things leaving his soju on the table with the toddler. Sarang smirked before grabbing the drink.

“I’m just too good,” she beamed before taking a drink.