Twos a party

Sarang is the strongest word

Sungmin sighed as he thought of his daughter and her recent trouble making ways. How had she turned from such an innocent angel to such a little demon? He worried she would become some trouble making child. What had he done wrong? Had he and Kyu taught her something that made her think this behavior was normal?

“Geez you and Kyu are dense,” Heechul yawned as he entered the kitchen Sungmin had been pacing. Sungmin glared up at his hyung before sighing.

“So, what makes you the genius here?” Sungmin asked. Heechul smirked before taking a seat at the table and stretching like a cat.

“Hannie and I are great with Kids we know all their little quirks. Like for instance the terrible two’s.” Heechul replied.

“Terrible two’s?” Sungmin asked imagining two Sarang’s running around causing mischief.

“Not literally two, but the age two.” Heechul explained knowing his dongsae’s sudden thoughts.

“But, she’s three.” Sungmin replied.

“Doesn’t matter, once they hit the age and start acting out, they will always do it until you as the parent learn to control it.” Heechul stated.

“But Sarang is normally a nice girl.” Sungmin said.

“Yes but them again she is a handful, look I’m not telling you how to raise your kid, but take it from a guy that actually did research before kidnaping a kid from the trash. Discipline her now before she starts getting to out of hand and you have another incident like today at the store and this time Eunhae don’t find her.” Heechul ordered before standing up and marching from the room. Sungmin sighed as he fell into his own seat, debating whether or not to tell Kyuhyun what Heechul had just said, or look it up himself to make sure the elder wasn’t just adding to his problems.

His feet carried him to his shared office with Kyu and he sat on the chair loading the computer to start up. Heechul, no matter how horrible he wanted people to think he was, was actually a caring guy. But when it came to Sarang, he wanted to make double sure of things. Clicking filled the room as he searched his favorite search engine for terrible twos. It didn’t take him long to find what he was searching for, and a pout covered his face. Sarang was indeed going through her terrible twos. With a sigh, he called Kyuhyun to explain what he had found.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Eat your veggies,” Donghae cooed as he attempted to get Sarang to eat the vegetables that Hyukjae had made. Sarang shook her head, no she wanted Ryeowook to feed her, but he was off getting things for his wedding.

“Sarang please eat the food.” Hyukjae begged. She once again shook her head. She hated vegetables.

“So much like Kyu it’s not funny.” Donghae muttered thinking of the evil makanae.

“Be nice, she may tell on us again.” Hyukjae warned making Donghae nod.

“Appa, umma,” Sarang called earning the two men’s attention.

“They’re busy ahgi.” Donghae replied.

“Appa, umma,” she yelled crossing her arms.

“Cho Sarang sit down and eat this meal now.” Hyukjae ordered eyeing his niece like a hawk. No way would they lose her in their own home.

“I want my appa and umma,” she announced. Donghae growled before Hyukjae patted his shoulder.

“Fine, well call your appa and umma.” Hyukjae reasoned. “after you eat your veggies.” Sarang continued to pout but ate nonetheless.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“This one?” Ryeowook asked holding up one of the napkins for Leeteuk to examine. Leeteuk cocked his head before shaking it.

“To bright,” he stated dismissing the pink napkin. True, it was more up Sungmin’s alley anyway.

“How about this one?” Leeteuk asked holding up a frilly purple napkin. Ryeowook shook his head defeated. Three hours and four stores and they still couldn’t find the right napkins. They were about to exit, when Ryeowook spotted the party supplies for kids and noticed a purple napkin with a turtle and giraffe on it.

“OMO that’s perfect!” he called pulling Leeteuk towards the small table the things sat on.