Baby mine don't you cry

Sarang is the strongest word

Eunhae cooed as they held Sarang in their arms. The baby was currently gurgling and blowing bubbles at them as she eyed them.

“Fishy,” Donghae cooed. Once more the child gurgled up bubbles. Suddenly she began crying making the two panic and search for any glares. Everyone was busy thankfully leaving the eunhae couple to deal with the newest problem.

“Let’s kidnap her,” Donghae whispered.

“What, no way her parents are the evil Kyu and the ninja bunny. You have to be suicidal to take her.” Hyukjae stated.

“But she’s in need of fun, with Sungmin hyung and Kyu she’ll be miserable.” Donghae whined.

“What are you two planning?” Ryeowook asked walking in with his arms crossed.

“Nothing,” the two replied in unison.

“I don’t believe you hyung’s, but I have to bring Sarang to Sungmin to eat, so I don’t care.” Ryeowook replied before picking up the infant.

“Ah, come on Wookie, we want to play with her more.” The two whined.

“Aniyo hyung’s, I’ve been told to take her to her umma.” Ryeowook stated before walking back to the kitchen. Both Hyukjae and Donghae watched as the two left the room.

“So, shall we kidnap her tonight?” Donghae asked as they heard cooing from the kitchen.

“Oh yeah, she will learn to love uncle eunhae.” Hyukjae smirked.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“So cute,” Yesung cooed as he hugged Ryeowook from behind.

“I can’t have kids so don’t ask,” Ryeowook quickly announced as Yesung turned to him.

“My Sarang, did you have fun with Eunhae uncles?” Sungmin cooed as Sarang giggled reaching up to her umma’s blonde hair.

“So adorable, I’m so glad my children are taking care of such an angel.” Leeteuk smiled. Sungmin smiled as he cuddled with his daughter.

“And to think soon daddy’s little princess will help me rule the world.” Kyuhyun cooed as his tickled her tummy making her giggle.

“So about that home, I found a nice one that would suit us all, if you don’t mind a little work.” Kangin explained.

“That’s fine, as long as Sarang will be happy,” Sungmin smiled as he hugged his daughter.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Sungmin smiled as Sarang gummed at a teething ring the Zhoury couple had given her.

“So her room will be pink and covered in stuffed animals,” Kyuhyun asked as he wrote all this down in a notebook.

“Ne, that way my princess will know she’s a princess.” Sungmin replied as Sarang giggled and all fours.

“Where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked eyeing the girl on her stomach.

“She’s still too small to actually move on her own but it’s cute that she tries.” Sungmin laughed.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Later that night, they put Sarang to bed and quickly cuddled under the covers.

“Such a cute bunny,” Kyuhyun cooed as he lightly sprinkled kisses on his lovers face. Sungmin giggled at the action before returning the kisses. His body felt on fire, he needed Kyuhyun’s hands on his body; he needed more of his dongsae. Kyuhyun’s fingers glided over the elastic of his boxers making Sungmin mew and into the touch. Kyuhyun smirked at his elder’s eagerness before slowly pulling the boxers away. Sungmin split apart his legs smiling at his lover. Just when Kyuhyun was about to engulf though, a loud scream came from the crib as Sarang began crying. Kyuhyun cursed as Sungmin leapt from the bed and went to cradle his daughter.

“Oh, did my Sarang have a bad dream, don’t worry appa and umma will let you sleep with them.” Sungmin cooed as he carried his baby to the bed. Kyuhyun muttered under his breath as he gave Sungmin his boxers back so he could dress.

“I’m going to the bathroom,” the makanae growled as Sarang giggled and cooed next to his pillow.

“Alright Kyu,” Sungmin replied as he dressed and returned to entertain Sarang.