revenge

Sarang is the strongest word

Abigail was latched to both her father’s legs as they entered Kyumin’s home for dinner that night. Eunhae was sitting between his parents legs when he spotted the silent girl.

“Abby come play,” Eunhae called making the girl cling more to her parents with questioning eyes.

“Go play while we help cook.” Ryeowook instructed pushing his daughter towards the slightly older boy.

“We’ll watch her,” Donghae smiled making the Yewook couple nod their heads and head into the kitchen.

“Umma, Hanchul stole my hairbrush!” Sarang yelled.

“Did not,” Hanchul called back making both Heechul and Kyuhyun sigh as their lover’s glared at them.

“We’ll handle it,” Kyuhyun replied as he stood up.

“Sarang hit me!” Hanchul called.

“Did not!” Sarang retaliated making Heechul laugh.

“Let them handle it,” he stated.

“Go fix my baby!” Sungmin ordered showing his deadly side.

“K,” the two men replied before rushing out.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Your such a meanie,” Sarang snapped tossing her blond hair behind her shoulder.

“Yeah well you have cooties,” Hanchul replied. The two glared at eachother before being lifted into the air by their parents.

“Both of you want a time out?” Kyuhyun asked as Sarang wiggled in his grasp.

“Hanchul said I have cooties,” she growled trying to kick the older boy.

“Well she does,” Hanchul said as Heechul held him by the shirt collar.

“Apologize, the both of you.” Kyuhyun ordered.

“What, no way he was being mean,” Sarang pouted.

“She bit me earlier.” Hanchul tattled. Heechul sighed before glancing over at Kyuhyun.

“Well dongsae, I only know one punishment that will work in this situation and Yewook made it.” Heechul stated. Kyuhyun blinked before realization dawned on him.

“Hyung no way she’s too young,” he stated.

“It has to be done Kyu,” Heechul replied before handing his son over to the other male and leaving the room.

“What’s appa up too?” Hanchul asked with slight fear in his voice.

“You’ll see,” Kyuhyun replied. When Heechul returned, he held a handcuff in his hand. Sarang blinked in confusion as her uncle cuffed hers and Hanchul’s wrist together.

“Now, until the both of you act nicer to the other, you will be stuck like this.” Heechul explained.

“I have to be stuck to a girl!” Hanchul yelped.

“Yes and you better like it,” Sarang growled making Hanchul cower back. Kyuhyun sighed as Heechul led him away from the once again fighting duo.

“Was that wise?” Kyuhyun asked his hyung.

“Of course, just wait they’ll either fake be nice to eachother, or try and kill eachother, either way will be fun to watch.” Heechul laughed.

“Why did they let you have kids,” Kyuhyun whispered as they entered the living room with the rest of the so called men.

“You take care of it?” Hankyung asked.

“Of course, my parenting skills are the best.” Heechul boasted.

“He handcuffed them together.” Kyuhyun deadpanned.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook smiled as Abigail sat in his lap and her knuckles. Eunhae was sitting with Donghae eating cookies as Sungmin cooked and told them about his day at work.

“I wanted to strangle the woman for even thinking she could come on to me. But then she offered me a job as an undercover cop!” Sungmin continued.

“Are you going to take it?” Ryeowook asked as Abigail laid her head on her father’s shoulder.

“No way, who knows what I would be forced to do and I have a family to take care of.” Sungmin replied as Sarang and Hanchul entered the kitchen.

“What on Earth?” Sungmin yelped when he saw the handcuffed duo.

“Uncle kitty and appa said we were to be like this till we were good,” Sarang pouted. Hanchul whimpered as well as Sungmin bent down to help the children.

“They’re faking,” Abigail whispered to her father.

“Yeah, it’s a trick they use all the time at school,” Eunhae added. Donghae and Ryeowook exchanged knowing smiles. The two children had learned that trick from both Heechul and Sungmin, the parents were well aware of it.

“It’s ok Abby, uncle Min will take care of it.” Ryeowook whispered as the two trouble makers smirked as they were freed.

“Alright kids, go pick on the boys.” Sungmin ordered knowing they wanted revenge.

“Why was Heechul hyung allowed a kid?” Ryeowook asked.

“Because he threatened a few people.” Donghae explained as Eunhae fed Abigail a cookie.