The power of Heechul

Sarang is the strongest word

“Did I say I wanted pink flowers, no I did not, so get my order correct before I get angry,” Heechul snapped as he spun around in the office chair as Sarang watched with a smile.

“No I am not angry, but I promise you I can be.” Heechul continued. Leeteuk walked in with a sigh as he placed the sample for decorations on the desk for Ryeowook to look at when he returned from his date.

“Hey Sarang, are you keeping uncle Heechul from killing people?” Leeteuk asked.

“Ani, the florist is a ,” she said clearly repeating Heechul’s words. Leeteuk sighed before glaring at the still conversing uncle. Heechul gave a cat like smirk and waved his fingers before returning his attention to the call.

“Are you hungry?” Leeteuk asked bending down to Sarang’s level. She nodded her head before lifting up her arms to be carried.

“Aish, so much like your umma,” Leeteuk replied before doing as instructed and carrying her from the room just as Heechul started cussing out the florist.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Kyu it’s called being well dressed.” Sungmin growled as he searched through the aisles of tux’s.

“The wedding isn’t until next month babe, you two are acting like its next week.” Kyuhyun complained as he tapped away at a game on his phone.

“Everyone is doing their part, why can’t you?” Sungmin asked turning to his lover with questioning eyes.

“Look I found them a nice place to hold the wedding, that was hard enough. I know finding a place for our own wedding is going to be hell. I doubt they make places that are all pink for guys.” Kyuhyun stated before widening his eyes.

“Our wedding?” Sungmin asked with a small smile, his doe eyes going sparkly and wide.

“Yeah, well, don’t plan on it being soon.” Kyuhyun replied going on the defensive. Sungmin giggled before locating a pink tux and smiling brighter pulling Kyu to a dressing room.

“So will our wedding be big?” Sungmin asked as he removed his shirt, his muscles flexing as he raised his arms.

“Of course,” Kyuhyun smiled. Sungmin removed his pants making Kyuhyun smirk and his hand twitch.

“You know Kyu, Sarang will be starting school soon.” Sungmin beamed.

“She’s three, she has three years left.” Kyuhyun deadpanned.

“But Kyuhyunnie, I want to be married before she goes to school!” Sungmin whined as he pulled on his pants.

“Don’t rush into marriage Min,” Kyuhyun replied.

“We already have a kid, why not marry?” Sungmin asked. Kyuhyun shook his head before Sungmin kissed him. Kyuhyun moaned into the kiss, Sungmin looked good in his pink tux.

“For better or worse, I will always love you Min,” Kyuhyun whispered before aiding his lover out of the outfit.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“See, isn’t this a great idea?” Yesung asked as Ryeowook moaned at the touch of the massaging chair.

“Y-yeah, it feels so good.” Ryeowook whispered as he cuddled himself closer into the vibrations.

“No wedding planning, no nothing to worry about.” Yesung mused as he grabbed his lovers hand so he could do his nails. This was Ryeowook’s gift, a full day of being pampered.

“Is your robe to tight?” Yesung asked. Ryeowook shook his head before closing his eyes.

“Let me rest for a bit,” he gently ordered. Jongwoon nodded starting his own task and allowing his lover to rest.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Heechul emerged from the study disheveled and drained.

“What happened to you?” Leeteuk asked as Sarang whimpered for her uncle. Heechul smiled and lifted the girl into his arms.

“The florist and I had a small fight, but I’m getting the green and yellow roses like Wookie wanted.” Heechul smirked.

“Uncle is supreme ruler.” Sarang beamed as Heechul nodded his head.