money and rings

Sarang is the strongest word

Sungmin clung to Sarang’s side the next day unable to bring himself to leave her side. He knew Sarang was both confused by the sudden lovey dovey action of her parent, but she was enjoying how corruptive he was with dressing up as a princes and having a tea party with her stuffed animals.

“Sarang, can I have another drink?” Sungmin asked eyeing his daughter.

“Not until you give me that candy you promised me when I learned to not use words Donghae uncle taught me.” Sarang replied eyeing her father like Heechul did when he wanted something. Sungmin blinked before eyeing his daughter with a harder stare.

“Sarang, I want more drink.” He repeated.

“I want candy,” she replied. The two glared at one another waiting for one or the other to act. Sarang crossed her arms over her chest tossing her long blonde hair back from her face and making Sungmin sigh. If it wasn’t Donghae teaching her, it was Heechul.

“You can’t have candy yet.” Sungmin explained.

“Then why offer it?” she asked. He would have to speak with Heechul about teaching Sarang to back talk.

“Sarang, please listen to me.” Sungmin tried.

“I want to go shopping, I need new shoes.” She stated standing and walking to grab Sungmin’s cell phone from the table behind them. Sungmin watched as she called her father.

“Appa, I need money,” Sarang greeted making Sungmin stifle a laughter as he helped his daughter place the call on speaker.

“Waeyo?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I need clothes.” She explained.

“Who’s taking you?” Kyuhyun continued.

“Minnie umma,” she stated making Sungmin raise a brow.

“Really, well behave and be safe tall umma I just transferred him money on his card. He can check via text message to see how much he now has.” Kyuhyun explained knowing Sungmin could hear.

“KK appa,” Sarang smiled before hanging up on her father and turning to her mother.

“Let’s go!” she cheered before pulling Sungmin from the room.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Kyuhyun smiled as he put away his phone. Sarang was in her defiant stage now and poor Sungmin was heading the brunt of it. Though, it was his job to make sure Sungmin had the money to pay for her new divaness. Of course, he would also be speaking with Heechul and the others this afternoon as well.

“Kyuhyun, have you ran the test on those games yet?” his uncle called as he entered the room.

“Aniyo, my daughter called and needed money.” Kyuhyun replied before picking back up on his game. He was close to beating the final boss and ending the game, truthfully this wasn’t his favorite one his had played.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Yesung reflected back on last night’s dinner. Outside Ryeowook sat working hard at his desk, all he had to do was walk out there and ask him, or would he rather ask him? The ring in his pocket seemed heavier than it had moments ago. He had the small object for a few months now, but with the scandal he doubted Ryeowook would want it. With a final sigh, he took a deep breath and walked out the door. Whether he wanted it or not, he couldn’t turn back now.