Queen

Sarang is the strongest word

“And I got this,” Sarang announced as she ended her fashion show for her family. Everyone had come over for food and Sarang’s fashion show.

“So you’re pretty good at using your appa’s money.” Hyukjae laughed.

“I don’t need a man!” Sarang called while wagging her finger in the air and placing her free hand on her hip and cocking her waist to the side. Sungmin and the others laughed at the cute antic before Kyuhyun told her to change so she wouldn’t dirty her clothes.

“She is a diva,” Ryeowook laughed, the white diamond shining in the light from the room.

“She’s going to steal that,” Sungmin said examine the ring with interest. He vaguely wondered when Kyuhyun would offer him one like Yesung had done to Wookie.

“She won’t, besides, it makes Yesung all the more protective over me.” Ryeowook laughed.

“So you don’t think he’ll cheat again?” Sungmin asked placing the food on the table as the others continued to talk in the living room.

“Of course not, I’ve made sure of that.” Ryeowook replied making Sungmin glance sideways at him.

“How so?” he asked.

“, you threaten that and you have a very weak foe.” Ryeowook explained. Sungmin nodded his head as Ryeowook continued to help him set the table.

“So, he just gave you the ring?” he asked.

“Aniyo, he dropped on one knee and everything. It was so romantic.” Ryeowook smiled.

“So, when’s the wedding?” Sungmin questioned. Ryeowook blushed before looking over at Yesung.

“Next month, we wanted it soon so that I was sure he couldn’t get away.” Ryeowook explained.

“Wookie, are you sure he won’t cheat. Even married men cheat sometimes.” Sungmin replied.

“I know, but, I trust Yesung.” Ryeowook said making Sungmin more worried.

“Uncle Wookie, can I see you ring again!” Sarang asked looking up at her uncle with waiting hands. Ryeowook smiled before showing her his hand.

“Pretty, can I wear it?” she asked noting how sparkly it was.

“No, I can’t take it off or it will hurt Uncle Turtles feelings.” Ryeowook explained. Sarang blinked before rushing from the room and screaming her father’s name.

“She wants one now I guess.” Sungmin said before calling everyone to dinner.

“Minnie umma, daddy says I can’t have a ring like uncles until I get married, can I marry uncle Heechul.” Sarang asked.

“No,” came several replied from her uncles.

“Uncle Heechul is way too old for you,” Sungmin began.

“HEY!” Heechul snapped.

“Also he has someone already, and unless the guy or girl is five years older or younger, you are not dating.” Kyuhyun finished.

“You said I could be whatever I wanted, so I want to be married.” Sarang pouted as Ryeowook fixed her plate.

“How about a princess?” Hyukjae asked.

“I want to be a queen,” Sarang growled. Sungmin glanced at Kyuhyun for help.

“Lee Sarang, you sit down and eat. I will hear no more of this understand.” Kyuhyun instructed. Sarang eyed her father before nodding her head.

“Besides, didn't you say you didn't need a man?” Kyuhyun asked as Leeteuk and the others laughed.