marriage

Sarang is the strongest word

Hyukjae and Donghae were sitting on the couch when Yesung entered the home that night.

“How was the date?” Donghae asked eyeing his hyung. Yesung’s pale face showed no other emotion but shock, worrying the two younger men.

“Hyung?” Hyukjae probed.

“He asked to marry me,” Yesung whispered before falling limply onto the couch. Eunhae exchanged looks before rushing to his side.

“What did you say?” Donghae asked.

“Isn’t this rushed, didn’t you cheat on him?” Hyukjae asked. Yesung remained quiet, he had no idea why the smaller man had suddenly asked his hand in marriage. Sure they had discussed it on several occasions, but after his little stunt he figured Ryeowook would forget the means of being together. Though, he was also surprised he had said yes. He loved Ryeowook, but the sudden offer had surprised him to almost no words.

“Yesung hyung, what did you tell him?” Hyukjae begged.

“I said yes,” Yesung yelled before marching up the stairs in confusion.

“He said yes?” Donghae repeated as Hyukjae shrugged and reached for his cell.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook was walking on air when he arrived home. As expected Leeteuk and the others were waiting for him when he entered the door.

“Well, how was the date?” Leeteuk asked patting the seat next to him. Ryeowook took the seat offered and smiled.

“I asked him to marry me.” Ryeowook beamed making the others jaws drop.

“But Wookie, he cheated on you before, if you tie him down, won’t he cheat again?” Sungmin asked. Ryeowook shook his head.

“He values wedding vows more than any person I know, he won’t cheat, so him agreeing to the marriage is the best way to make sure he never cheats.” Ryeowook explained.

“Isn’t that blocking him in?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Well done Wookie, trap your man.” Heechul beamed from his seat on the floor. Ryeowook nodded before Kyuhyun stood up and walked over to him.

“Hyung, are you sure about this? Even Minnie and I aren’t married, and we work out fine.” He explained.

“But Minnie’s never cheated.” Ryeowook whispered before standing and heading upstairs. Leeteuk watched the younger head to his room before glaring at the others.

“Did anyone know he was going to do this?” Leeteuk asked making the others. Everyone shook their heads, the eternal makanae had done this all on his own. Kyuhyun felt his phone vibrate before rushing from the room to answer it.

“I could talk to him,” Sungmin offered.

“And tell him what?” Kangin asked eyeing the boy.

“That forced marriage is bad,” Sungmin explained.

“Yesung agreed to it, so we just have to let them take care of things, we’re at a standstill.” Kyuhyun announced as he reentered the livingroom.

“Then let them, they are grown men not children.” Heechul stated before leaving the room for his bed. All remaining eyes turned to Leeteuk.

“I’ll handle this, everyone else just continue on like nothing is wrong.” He advised before motioning for them all to leave. Everyday seem to bring him more drama.