the strongest word

Sarang is the strongest word

It was the adults worse nightmare finally come true. Prom night. Sarang and Abigail where at the Yewook house getting ready for their dates as Sungmin and Ryeowook cried from the bed refusing to leave the teenage girls alone.

“Appa, don’t worry it’s just Eunhae and Hanchul no big,” Abigail smiled walking over to her parent and kissing his cheek.

“My baby, when you get old and have kids, you will understand.” Ryeowook explained. Abigail rolled her eyes before returning to place on her make up. It amazed the parents how the kids could grow up so fast. Abigail was top of her class and graduating in two months and Sarang had been accepted into Seoul university for music. The boys were taking their time with school and working to pay for their tuition. It always worried Sungmin and Ryeowook that the girls would leave them and marry soon. The girls were currently talking about Kiki, their nemeses. So far Sarang had gotten into more fights with the girl than Heechul had gotten into during their school years.

“All I know is that Kiki better not be wearing pink or by Heenim and shisus I will smack a .” Sarang snapped.

“Calm,” Sungmin ordered.

“Hasn’t she been your enemy for a while now?” Abigail asked.

“Thing’s got serious when she tried to date Hanchul, that boy has been mine since we were kids, I trained him.” Sarang stated as the doorbell rang.

“Oh that’s them,” Abigail smiled.

“They can wait, I still have to do my hair.” Sarang stated as she finished curling her blonde hair. Ryeowook shook his head before offering his daughter his arm.

“Shall I take you to your date?” he asked making Abigail smile.

“Appa, saranghae.” She smiled kissing his cheek again.

“Wook trade daughters!” Sungmin called as the father daughter left.

“Appa, my hair!” Sarang called making Sungmin smile and rush to aid his daughter.

“My Sarang, do you know why I named you that?” he asked as he helped curl her hair.

“Aniyo,” she replied.

“Because it’s a strong word, nothing can be stronger than love and you are my love. When I found you that day so cold and alone yet seeming so strong, I immediately knew to call you that.” Sungmin explained. Sarang smiled before Hanchul called for them to hurry up. Sarang pranced in place, only calming when Sungmin kissed her cheek and shushed her. The two enjoyed their silence before Kyuhyun began calling them as well.

“Come on, your done here.” Sungmin said as he pulled her from her room. When they got downstairs, Yewook, Kyuhyun, Eunhae, Hanchul, and Abigail were waiting.

“So pretty,” Hanchul whispered as he took in the blonde beside Sungmin.

“Of course I am,” she smirked before kissing her parents cheeks.

“Hold up, I need a picture!” Donghae called as he entered the house with Hyukjae hot on his heels. Heechul and the others appeared as well with tears as the children all sighed and posed. Once pictures were taken, the teens waved goodbye and left for their dance one sentence flowing in Sarang’s head as she waved by to her parents.

“Sarang, the strongest word.”