Surpirse

Sarang is the strongest word

Hyukjae smiled as Sarang slept in his arms. Kyuhyun was glaring daggers at the poor eunhae couple as Sungmin watched from the kitchen door.

“I’m sorry for teaching Sarang bad things,” Donghae apologized as he bowed his head and dropped to his knees.

“She’s only two, you can’t teach her things like that.” Kyuhyun explained. Donghae nodded again.

“We hate that she cries for you, but until she learns better words, we can’t have you near her.” Sungmin replied.

“She will always cry for us won’t she.” Hyukjae asked. Kyumin nodded before Sungmin grabbed a sleeping Sarang from his arms.

“We’re sorry, but at least you can keep an eye on Yesung and make sure he doesn’t cheat on Wook again.” Sungmin replied knowing giving the eunhae, couple a task would help them with the separation.

“Stay healthy hyung’s, you will allowed back soon.” Kyuhyun beamed as Sungmin took their sleeping toddler up the stairs.

“We know,” Donghae nodded before standing and holding a hand out for Hyukjae to take.

“We better go, take care Kyu,” Donghae bowed before the two left the house. Kyuhyun sighed before heading up the stairs and entering his shared room with Sungmin. When the older man entered finally, Kyu smiled.

“Finally alone,” he mused walking forward to kiss his lover. Sungmin moaned as his hands traced up Kyuhyun’s shirt, feeling the slight rise in skin where his scars were. Kyuhyun’s lips went from Sungmin’s M shaped lips to the bottom of his neck leaving a red hickey. Sungmin moaned more falling submissively to the younger male. Kyuhyun’s hands made quick work of removing their clothes before leading them to the bed. Sungmin spread his legs and smiled as Kyuhyun sat between them.

“Raw or lubed?” Kyu asked.

“Lube, I don’t think I could handle raw tonight.” Sungmin replied as his lover reached for the lube in the side table.

“Eager?” Kyuhyun asked once Sungmin had bucked up his hips. The older could only blush at the words before Kyuhyun began his task.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook smiled at the restaurant Yesung had picked for them to eat at. It was the one they had first met at, a particular place in Ryeowook’s heart considering he had once been the head cook here.

“I hope you like the place,” Yesung said as he watched the younger look around.

“I’m surprised you even remembered,” Ryeowook replied. Yesung smiled as the waiter came to take their orders. Ryeowook beamed when the man recognized him. After giving their order, the two returned to look at eachother.

“This still doesn’t earn your full forgiveness, but Ryeowook, I love you I really do.” Yesung replied making Ryeowook smile.

“I know, that’s why I want to return to dating you. It will help us with all of this stupid cheating business.” Ryeowook explained. Yesung nodded, glad that Ryeowook still loved him enough to remain with him. They remained in silence once their food arrived, neither speaking until Ryeowook suddenly pushed away his food.

“Wook, what’s wrong?” Yesung asked worried.

“Yesung, marry me.” Ryeowook suddenly announced making Yesung choke on his food.