crying

Sarang is the strongest word

Sarang pouted as she searched the house for her eunhae uncles. Sungmin and the others watched with sad eyes as the toddler called their names searching madly for the two banished members.

“I feel sorry for this,” Sungmin whimpered as he placed his head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder as Sarang cried for her uncles.

“I really don’t want to leave my niece like this.” Ryeowook whispered as he and Leeteuk stood closest to the searching toddler.

“They brought this on themselves,” Kangin stated pulling order to the down casted group.

“Why not just call them and make them talk to her?” Heechul suggested as he sipped his drink before his shift.

“We can’t get a hold of them,” Kyuhyun replied. The group once again sighed as Sarang’s screams for Hyukjae and Donghae filled the home. They could hear her tears she shed for them.

“I can’t take this anymore,” Leeteuk whispered grabbing Kangin and rushing from the kitchen and into their shared room.

“I’m going to wait for Yesung outside,” Ryeowook also stated rushing from the girls tears. Heechul eyed the parents before putting away his glass and leaving in silence. Sarang into the room tear faced her blue eyed rimmed with red.

“No fishy or monkey,” she cried holding her hands up to be picked up. Sungmin reached for his daughter as Kyuhyun once again, tried to contact the missing uncles.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“I didn’t think you would be this anxious to see me again,” Yesung commented as he backed out of the driveway.

“Eunhae are missing,” Ryeowook replied as he glared out the window.

“Omo, last I checked they were having in the guest room at my place.” Yesung explained. Ryeowook spun his attention to the older man making Yesung blink.

“Take me there,” he demanded.

“Brow! Waeyo?” Yesung asked.

“Sarang is crying her eyes out and her parents are trying desperately to reach them so they can calm her down and they decide to ignore the calls for a shag!” Ryeowook growled. Yesung did as told before they made the familiar track up the driveway to Yesung’s front door. The sight of Ryeowook inside their first home with him brought back memories of better times.

“OI LEE HYUKJAE, LEE DONGHAE GET DOWN HERE NOW!” Ryeowook screamed dropping all formalities. Yesung waited until he heard rushing footsteps coming towards them.

“What?” they asked eyeing the eternal makanae.

“Sarang is screaming her head off looking for you, go and see about her.” Ryeowook ordered.

“But we were thrown out.” Hyukjae replied.

“Trust me, they will let you in to see her.” Ryeowook growled. Both Donghae and Hyukjae debated moving until the noticed the glare in Ryeowook’s eyes. One thing they had learned was not to anger the smallest male in the house.

“Ok, we’re going.” They chorused before rushing from the house.

“Aish, that poor baby is sad without them, poor ahgi.” Ryeowook whimpered before walking back out to the car.

“Come on Jongwoon you still owe me dinner. I haven’t fallen for you yet.” Ryeowook ordered. Yesung smiled, how had he fallen for him in the first place?