Kangteuk

Sarang is the strongest word

Sarang watched in curiosity as Donghae raced around the room in nothing but a towel.

“Damnit, why do I have to lose my clothes now?” he asked making Sarang quickly repeat the cussword he had uttered.

“I know right Sarang,” Donghae agreed as he continued his rampant search.

“Monkey ,” Sarang called making Donghae nod and toss a white shirt over at her feet.

“Sarang, did I ever tell you of the time uncle Hyukkie screamed my name until he was hoarse?” Donghae asked. Sarang shook her head as she twirled her fingers through blonde locks of hair. Her wide blue eyes glistened in the light as she listened to her uncle discuss his life of him topping.

“And then right at my , Sungmin walked in.” Donghae ended making Sarang shriek and cover her eyes.

“Exactly, your uncle Hyukkie was redder than a lobster.” Donghae smiled.

“Is fun?” Sarang asked suddenly.

“Oh yes, the tightness of it, the sensations, the wide eye s. It’s all to die for.” Donghae replied as he dressed.

“But you bottom a lot uncle fishy, I always hear you screaming for uncle monkey.” Sarang stated making Donghae blush.

“Don’t tell your parents.” He ordered.

“Tell them what?” Sarang smiled.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

How on earth had he managed this one? Leeteuk stood in the middle of his office eyeing the stain that now covered his once all white couch. This was a psychiatric office, not a stain induced office.

“Teukie?” a voice called as the door opened. Kangin eyed his lover as blonde hair frizzled around his once combed hair and brown eyes dulled over his wrinkled face.

“You look like a patient.” The younger man mused taking in the new sight.

“A stain,” Leeteuk motioned as Kangin spotted the red ketchup stain on the couch.

“Well, a little cleaner will get that off, come eat.” Kangin said holding up their lunch.

“I hate when my patients eat in here, it always dirties my room.” Leeteuk wailed.

“And yet here you are eating, why do you keep this room white?” Kangin asked as he fixed his burger.

“White is calming.” Leeteuk replied as he poked at his salad.

“No, it just makes me annoyed, I never liked the color white.” Kangin explained. Leeteuk glared at him for his dissing of his favorite color before returning to his lunch.

“I have a load of cases today, so I may be home later than normal.” Leeteuk announced.

“So, no ?” Kangin pouted. Leeteuk offered a smile before leaning against him.

“Sorry,” he smiled.

“Did you know Eunhae were watching Sarang today while Ryeowook and Yesung went to couples counseling.” Kangin asked.

“Who allowed that to happen?” Leeteuk questioned.

“Sungmin and Kyu had no choice, Heechul sleeps during the day so he can work at night, and Hankyung is on business in China. Henry and Zhou Mi are in Canada, and Sibum are in America doing missionary work.” Kangin explained.

“Poor baby, I hope she doesn’t grow up to be like them.” Leeteuk sighed.

“She already is like that,” Kangin whispered hoping his lover hadn’t heard him, he would surely tell Sungmin if he knew.

“She’s learning her words very well. Keeps talking all the time,” Leeteuk beamed like a proud parent.

“Yep, though the words she learns are not the best.” Kangin put out.

“She’ll learn better now that we aren’t having as much.” Leeteuk smiled. Kangin nodded, so his lover hadn’t figured out about Eunhae yet.