talk

Sarang is the strongest word

“He’s a jerk, I can’t believe he would do such a thing,” Ryeowook growled as Sungmin ran his fingers through the boys hair.

“I know, I’m sorry he made you find out like that,” Sungmin whispered, trying to get his friend to calm down.

“So, Sarang is sick,” Ryeowook asked after relieving his stress over Yesung.

“Ne, but Kyu has the day off tomorrow, and it’s been so long. I don’t want to leave Sarang alone but I need Kyu.” Sungmin replied making Ryeowook smile.

“Hyung, I’d be happy to watch her. Besides, it will give me an excuse to avoid Jongwoon.” Ryeowook mused. Sungmin smiled before kissing his friends head.

“You know I’m here for you if you need it.” he said making Ryeowook nod.

“Thank you hyung,” Ryeowook smiled before yawning.

“Go to bed Wookie,” Sungmin whispered before standing up to leave for his own shared room with Kyuhyun.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Yesung tossed the papers infront of him to the side. He felt horrible for what he had done. The girl he had the affair with was just some wannabe, he had found. The only reason he had even had the affair with her was because he had been curious with how it would be with a girl. But the look of anger and betrayal from Ryeowook was enough to put an end to that. Though, if that were the case, then why was said girl between his legs now? Why was he her name instead of Wookie’s? It felt backwards to him, like some unknown force pulling him towards this demon.

“Jongwoon, you’re so big,” the woman purred making Yesung feel sick at the use of his real name falling from her lips.

“Keep ,” Yesung ordered not really wanting to hear anymore of her words. His hands fiddled with the phone in his hands as he debated calling Ryeowook and meeting with him, but he couldn’t do that. No, he had to get rid of this girl first.

“That boy who was here earlier, he works here right?” she asked pulling away from his softening length. Yesung remained quiet, not wanting to talk about his Wookie with the talkative . A knock on the door thankfully silenced her as Yesung ordered the person to enter.

“Staying at the office instead of trying to get your real lover back, disgusting.” Leeteuk sighed making Yesung sigh.

“Just tell him, let him know everything. You both may be angry afterwards, but at least you will know.” He continued taking a seat infront of Yesung’s desk.

“Leeteuk hyung, I can’t, I hurt him too much.” Yesung replied.

“Well, with her between your legs right now, I wouldn’t doubt it.” Leeteuk stated pointing at the girl sitting on her knees on Yesung’s soft member.

“Sorry, I don’t share,” she smirked.

“Go home, and never return.” Leeteuk ordered pulling her away from his younger friend. The woman growled before Yesung pushed her away with angered eyes.

“But Woonie,” she whimpered.

“Never call me that again, I already have a lover.” Yesung snarled following Leeteuk from the room.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook beamed the next day as Sarang played at his feet. Her cold was still pretty bad, but he had found a game she could play without activating her cold symptoms.

“Turtle,” she pouted when she saw a picture of Jongwoon Ryeowook had.

“Ne,” he answered pulling her away from the picture and trying to use another toy to distract her.

“Oppa wants it harder,” she grinned making Ryeowook sigh. Where was she hearing these words from?

“Sarang, don’t say things like that.” Ryeowook scowled.

“No?” she asked making Ryeowook nod.

“It’s bad,” Ryeowook stated trying to think of who she could have heard say such words. Usually he called Yesung oppa, but they hadn’t had in a month.

“Who said that anyway Sarangie,” Ryeowook asked.

“Oppa,” she smiled giving Ryeowook no real answer. He was about to pry more, when the door opened revealing Yesung to the room.

“Turtle,” Sarang cheered holding up her hands for her uncle.

“Jongwoon,” Ryeowook hissed making Sarang shrink back at the venom in her uncles voice.

“Ryeowook I came to talk,” Yesung replied as Leeteuk stepped inside to grab the baby leaving the two alone to talk.