PMS

Sarang is the strongest word

Heechul and Sarang glared equally at the florist Heechul had talked to the day before. The man was cowering behind his desk as he showed Heechul the yellow and green roses. The odd arrangement had been his most expensive sell this year.

“Is this what you wanted sir?” the man quivered. Heechul examined the flowers before taking one and showing Sarang the rose.

“Sarang, what do you think?” he asked the toddler, curious if she would enjoy the odd color or not.

“Pretty,” she nodded before kissing her uncles cheek.

“She your’s, she’s very pretty,” the man smiled. Heechul smirked of course she was cute.

“Yes she is mine, and of course she’s cute,” Heechul smirked before grabbing the flower arrangement to show Ryeowook and leaving the building.

“Uncle Chullie, I want candy,” Sarang called pulling at her uncles shirt sleeve.

“Ok baby, just give me a second.” He said placing her in her seat and buckling her.

“Sweet or sour?” he asked as he sat behind the driver’s seat and readied to move.

“Both,” Sarang smiled. Heechul nodded as he drove to the candy store fully aware he was going to send Kyumin back a hyper candyfied toddler.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“What do you mean I can’t have my house?” Ryeowook asked, his voice cracking at the high pitch it was reaching. Yesung stood behind him giving the home owner lady the ‘you’re dead’ stare.

“ I want this house,” Ryeowook continued already stressed from the wedding and on edge.

“Sir, I said I changed my mind.” She replied. Ryeowook trembled with anger, all his stress finally building up to explode.

“ I AM TWO SECONDS AWAY FROM YANKING YOUR HAIR AND BITING YOU IF YOU DO NOT GIVE ME THE DEED TO THIS HOUSE!” Ryeowook snapped as he pulled off his jacket.

“Sir, you do not want to fight me,” the woman continued.

“Oh, I am so not afraid to hit a lady,” Ryeowook snarled folding up the sleeves of his shirt.

“Wook, come on we can find something even better,” Yesung whispered trying to pull away his angered lover.

“But Sungie,” Ryeowook pouted as he was dragged away.

“That’s it, you run away!” the lady called as Ryeowook was thrown into the car and sped away. The two rode in silence until they neared the kyumin household.

“How could they, why not sell the house?” Ryeowook asked, now close to tears.

“Baby, it’s ok, maybe it wasn’t meant to be, we’ll find one don’t worry.” Yesung whispered making Ryeowook nod his head. When they entered the house, Sarang screamed and raced to Yesung’s arms squealing as he spun her around.

“Uncle Wookie, I got candy!” she beamed as her uncle smiled and kissed her cheek.

“Who gave it to you?” Ryeowook asked as Yesung passed the toddler to him.

“Uncle Heechul,” she replied. Ryeowook laughed before noticing Sungmin at the kitchen door.

“How was house hunting?” he asked as Ryeowook handed the girl back to Yesung.

“Don’t ask,” he replied moving to sit by his friend.

“Sorry, but I saw some more decorations for the wedding, it’s so perfect.” Sungmin explained. Ryeowook grinned, he couldn’t wait to see them.