Checking the wedding

Sarang is the strongest word

Sungmin held Sarang as he examined the venue Ryeowook would be saying his vows in. Kyuhyun had done really good in locating the perfect place for their friend.

“Bunny umma, can I play?” Sarang asked beginning to get restless at being held. Sungmin placed his daughter on the ground watching as she raced off to locate her giraffe uncle. Could this have been he and Kyuhyun’s place had they not found Sarang? Would he be married now? He shook his head, he loved Sarang and Kyu had already promised him a wedding. He could wait, besides Sarang would be going to school and all would be good.

“Umma look I’m up high!” Sarang cheered as she leaned over the tall balcony above his head. His heart vaulted into his throat at the sight of his toddler above him just hanging.

“Lee Cho Sarang get down from there right now young lady and I do not mean jump down!” Sungmin ordered trying to get directly below her in case he had to grab her. Suddenly Sarang began lifting into the air as Ryeowook’s head poked over the side.

“I’ve got her hyung,” he replied making Sungmin sigh in relief. This girl was going to kill him before he got his turn at the altar.

“Uncle put me down!” she wailed fighting to get out of the eternal makanae’s hold.

“Nope,” he smirked as the lady in charge continued her tour. Ryeowook smiled as he examined the lovely designs. He really did need to thank Kyu for finding such a lovely place for him.

“And this is the meal hall,” the lady replied showing a room hidden by double doors. Ryeowook nodded as he took notice of the table arrangement and the colors. He nodded his head again with a smile.

“I love it,” he stated making the woman nod her head and lead him back down the stairs.

“Well sir, there you have it. I hope we can make your day an enjoyable one.” She replied with a smile shaking his hand and bowing. Ryeowook smiled as Sungmin took his daughter and bowed as well. As they exited the building Sarang yawned and crossed her arms.

“Can I go play with uncle Kitty please?” she begged.

“No, he’s with Hannie uncle.” Sungmin replied as Ryeowook crossed off his check list.

“Next is the flowers,” he announced making Sungmin nod and back up from his parking spot. He could see Sarang pouting making him shake his head and return his eyes forward so he could drive to the next location.

“Not planning the whole wedding is both fun and scary,” Ryeowook admitted as they drove down the road.

“You left Leeteuk and Heechul hyung’s in charge, of course it’s scary.” Sungmin laughed. Ryeowook smirked as well risking his own look back at the now sleeping Sarang.

“She’s cute,” Ryeowook mused.

“Yeah, she’s growing fast,” Sungmin replied. The parked outside the florist shop and sighed. Neither wanted to wake the sleeping girl.

“Go in Wook, I’ll stay out here and watch her.” Sungmin replied making Ryeowook nod and exit the car entering the building.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“No,” Leeteuk growled as he eyed what the chief before him called food.

“Teuk, it’s the best we have,” Hyukjae replied for his boss.

“And it’s not what I want,” Leeteuk replied to his dongsae. Hyukjae sighed as Donghae was called to take away the dish.

“Then what can I do for you sir,” the chief asked irritated.

“Make the food I asked for or I find someone better,” Leeteuk ordered. Hyukjae and Donghae quivered at the words, their hyung was one to never make angry.

“Sir, we did make the food, we let you taste it and you declined it.” the man replied. Eunhae saw the flash of anger and quickly fled the scene.

“Fix it,” Leeteuk ordered.

“Fix what?” the man asked.

“The food, allow those two to do it but make it good, I’ll be back tomorrow to make sure it’s right.” Leeteuk snapped before marching from the bakery.

“Well, you heard the man get to baking,” the chief ordered causing the Eunhae couple to salute and dash to their task.