cakes

Sarang is the strongest word

Ryeowook and Sungmin blinked as they examined a grumpy Sarang in her yellow flower girl dress.

“Maybe less bows,” Sungmin replied watching as his daughter pulled on the green bows on her frilly dress.

“Agreed,” Ryeowook nodded before turning to ask the worker for the same colors but a different type.

“Sarang is going to look like a princess,” Ryeowook smiled as he bent down to the small girl.

“Uncle Wookie, I am a princess,” Sarang declared before strutting to the changing room to try on the next dress.

“She told you,” Sungmin chuckled before heading inside to help his daughter change. Ryeowook laughed before taking a seat and thinking of his own outfit for the wedding. He knew he would be wearing a white tux, but would he be able to find one in his size or even the style he was wanting?

“Wook,” Sungmin called drawing his attention to the friend and his small child. Sarang wore a yellow dress with a green sash that tied in a bow at the small of her back. It fit her well and required no alterations.

“Perfect,” he smiled seeing her already in the dress and walking down the aisle before him. Tears threatened to swell in his eyes at the thought.

“You okay?” Sungmin asked as he reemerged from changing Sarang back into her normal clothes.

“I’m getting married,” he replied eyeing his best friend. Sungmin nodded before taking Ryeowook into his arms.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want, we can call it all off now.” Sungmin whispered into his friend’s ear. Ryeowook shook his head, he may be surprised by the actions he was making, but he did want to marry Yesung.

“Uncle Wookie, are you a fairy princess like Cinderella?” Sarang asked as her father went up front to pay.

“Ne, I guess I am.” Ryeowook replied as he lifted up his niece.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Why did I agree to this?” Yesung asked as Ryeowook pulled him inside the cake store three hours later.

“Because this one is the one that both of us decide on.” Ryeowook explained. Yesung nodded as he followed after his lover and took a seat at one of the tables. A book of cakes rested at the center making Ryeowook quickly snatched it up and begin searching through it.

“Depending on the number of guest coming, I say we need at least a four layer cake. The first layer is always reserved for the wedding couple.” Ryeowook stated scanning the many pictures for the perfect cake.

“This is more your expertise love, I’m just here to eat.” Yesung replied eyeing the many cakes and cookies in the bakery. Suddenly he spotted a familiar person.

“Donghae?” he asked looking closer at the man.

“Oh, hey hyung, what are you doing here?” Donghae asked walking forward.

“You can’t cook, why are you here?” Yesung repeated.

“I got the job, cool huh,” Donghae smiled before noticing the cake book in Ryeowook’s hands.

“Oh, you’re picking out your wedding cake Kyeopta!” Donghae cooed clapping his hands and jumping up and down. Yesung blinked as Ryeowook nodded uncaring for the sudden act by the older male.

“So, can I help you with anything?” Donghae asked.

“Ne, give me the samples for each wedding cake flavor and then an estimate on this cake here with the green and yellow ribbons on the layers please.” Ryeowook ordered.

“You talk like you’ve done this before,” Yesung said after Donghae had left.

“I’ve seen it done on drama’s.” Ryeowook explained making Yesung blink.

“You scare me,” he finally admitted before waiting for Donghae to return. He could see the concentration on Ryeowook’s face as he continued to search through the thick book. Occasionally, he would squeak or growl in frustration.

“Wookie, are you okay?” he asked.

“Ne, just angry at the prices.” Ryeowook replied turning the page.

“Just get whatever you want,” Yesung stated making Ryeowook nod his head.

“I’m back~!” Donghae beamed as he pranced back to the table carrying the samples. Ryeowook and Yesung eyed the small cake samples before taking bites of each one.

“I like the vanilla one; Yesung?” Ryeowook asked. Yesung agreed with vanilla making Donghae grin as they chose the food and cake.

“That wasn’t so hard was it.” Yesung smiled.

“What do you mean, that was like the hardest thing ever!” Ryeowook moaned as they entered Yesung’s car.

“Your over reacting babe,” Yesung stated.

“Fine, you do my job and plan this wedding,” Ryeowook pouted.

“How about a day off, we can plan the wedding later or make Leeteuk and Heechul do it.” Yesung replied. Ryeowook sighed before nodding his head in agreement. A break sounded nice.