the kiss

Sarang is the strongest word

Abigail held Eunhae’s hand as they made their way to the play room where Hanchul and Sarang were arguing.

“Ok, I say we play house, if you don’t like it than fine deal with it.” Sarang ordered.

“Fine, but I get to be the appa!” Hanchul growled.

“Fine,” Sarang agreed.

“Appa and umma’s kiss,” Eunhae explained making the two look strangely at him.

“Eww no,” Sarang and Hanchul pouted sticking out their tongues.

“But they do, I see my umma and appa do it all the time.” Abigail whispered. Sarang eyed Hanchul before closing her eyes and leaning forward with puckered lips. Abigail clasped her hands over her eyes and buried her head in Eunhae’s shoulder as he watched the two kiss.

“Eww,” he laughed as the two parted and wiped their mouths.

“Gross,” the two whispered faces red.

“Well now that they’re married, I guess Abby and I are the kids,” Eunhae asked.

“No, we had to kiss so you have to as well.” Sarang ordered.

“Yeah,” Hanchul said. Abigail squeaked as she turned to face Eunhae with wide frightened eyes.

“I want my umma,” she whimpered as Eunhae instructed her to close her eyes. she tensed when she felt Eunhae’s lip’s on hers.

“Eww,” Hanchul and Sarang called as the two younger kids parted.

“K, now you’re married as well.” Hanchul announced.

“Oh, we forgot the rings and stuff, uncle Wookie had a ring when he got married.” Sarang stated making the others nod.

“Who has rings though?” Abigail asked. Sarang rolled her eyes before darting from the room and returning moments later with four rings.

“Here, put them on,” she ordered. Abigail and Eunhae put on their matching blue rings as Hanchul and Sarang placed on their pink rings.

“Kids, what are you doing?” Ryeowook asked as he entered the room.

“Appa, Eunhae married me,” Abigail called showing her ring. Ryeowook blinked before smiling.

“Ok, have fun dear and dinner will be ready soon.” He ordered before retreating from the room.

“Appa looked sad,” Abigail whispered as Sarang and Hanchul argued over their home.

“Come on, we’ll go check on him.” Eunhae smiled taking the girls hand and leading her out the door. Abigail raced down the hall in search of her parents. Yesung was the first to spot her as she launched herself into his arms.

“Appa I’m sorry.” She cried making Yesung blink confused.

“We’re married,” Eunhae supplied.

“Omo?” Yesung asked eyeing the fake ring on his daughter’s ring finger. This was the work of Sarang he knew that much.

“Oh ahgi, don’t worry, appa’s will help you.” Yesung cooed.

“But Wookie appa is sad,” Abigail whimpered.

“Really, then let’s go see him. Eunhae do you want to see your parents as well?” Yesung asked leading the boy to the kitchen as he held his six year old. When they entered the kitchen the original eunhae were sitting at the table as Ryeowook and Sungmin chatted about Sarang and Hanchul.

“Wookie, our little wedding girl is here, she missed her umma,” Yesung called drawing Ryeowook’s attention. Eunhae walked to sit in his parents lap as Abigail hugged her umma.

“So, Sarang and Hanchul are up to no good again?” Sungmin asked. Kyuhyun and Heechul exchanged looks before rushing from the room.

“Hankyung, will you help me this time, our loved ones didn’t do so well last time.” Sungmin smiled. Hankyung nodded as Leeteuk and Kangin took over the meal.

“Abby, do you want to be married?” Ryeowook asked. Abigail shook her head as she held up her fingers so her umma could remove the ring. Hyukjae did the same with Eunhae making the boy smile.

“Are you two hungry?” Leeteuk asked placing two small bowls filled with kimchi soup infront of them. Abigail bowed before allowing Yesung to feed her.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Sarang crossed her arms as she and Hanchul kissed once again.

“Come on more feeling geez, your mom kisses better than this if you want to outdo the grownups, you have to be a better kisser.” Sarang ordered.

“Your bossy woman,” Hanchul pouted before pursing his lips again.

“What are you two doing now?” Sungmin asked eyeing his daughter kissing Heechul’s son.

“Kissing duh,” Sarang answered. Hankyung stifled a laugh at his son’s serious face.

“Kissing huh, and do you like it?” Sungmin asked his daughter admiring her spunk.

“It’s fun if someone would try harder.” Sarang snapped eying Hanchul with a glare.

“Hey I tried,” he pouted.

“Try harder,” she snapped.

“Both of you behave and stop pulling Eunhae and Abigail into your schemes their nicer than you two,” Sungmin ordered.

“And Hanchul try to turn your head more it makes it easier.” Hankyung instructed.

“Umma, show us,” Sarang said making Hanchul nod in agreement. Sungmin sighed before Hankyung turned to him and bent down. Sungmin and the Chinaman shared a soft meaningless kiss before breaking apart.

“Now behave and get ready for dinner.” Sungmin ordered before leaving the room.

“See, that’s how you kiss not like some cartoon, aish pabo.” Sarang sighed before crossing her arms and ordering him to try again.