Explinations and punishments

Sarang is the strongest word

“So as you now know Minnie umma and I were just dancing.” Kyuhyun finished.

“Can I dance with appa?” Sarang asked.

“No,” Sungmin and Kyuhyun replied as Sarang stared up at them.

“So you weren’t dancing?” Sarang asked.

“Wha, we told you we were dancing.” Sungmin stated.

“No, if you were dancing I would have been allowed to join, did you have ?” she asked making her parents blink.

“What?” they asked.

“Uncle Hyukkie said it was , he even showed me pictures.” Sarang explained. “He told me to Yewook,” she added.

“Did Eunhae trained my daughter to be a Yewook er?” Sungmin asked.

“If so she’s targeting the wrong couple we’re Kyumin,” Kyuhyun replied earning a slap from his lover.

“Hunny, don’t say words like that and you shouldn’t even know what is yet.” Sungmin explained.

“I’m three, I know money gets me candy and uncle’s Eunhae promised me lots of it if I did what they said.” She stated making her parents blink surprised.

“EUNHAE!!!!” the two adults yelled making feet fall stomp down the hall moments later. The whole house appeared before them in various states of undress.

YOUR TRAINED OUR DAUGHTER TO !” Sungmin yelled.

“Blood pressure bunny,” Kyuhyun whispered. “YOU TRAINED MY BABY TO THE WRONG DAMN COUPLE!!!” Kyuhyun growled making Sungmin glare at him.

“I mean how dare you train her to do such a thing at all.” He corrected earning a nod of approval from Sungmin.

“Do I get paid now?” Sarang asked earning stares. Sungmin pinched the bridge of his nose before grabbing Sarang’s arm and pulling her to her room.

“Kyu take care of the adults punishment while I handle Sarang’s.” Sungmin ordered before slamming his daughter’s door shut. Minutes later, they heard the sound of a belt and Sarang’s cries fill the air.

“So, why did you teach my daughter about and stuff?” Kyuhyun asked as everyone waited for the answer.

“She saw us having one day and she threatened to tell on us if we didn’t expliained things to her. She loves to learn she is like Sungmin that way. So we did and they she saw Yewook and she told them only we could do that kind of stuff so she stops anyone who she sees having so that only we can do it.” Donghae explained.

“Wait, she’s after us?” Ryeowook asked as Hyukjae nodded his head.

“Look, she’s three lay off her for abit until she gets older.” Kyuhyun pleaded.

“Well she knows now, might as well explain it to her before she things it’s all good and we get a call from someone saying she attacked a boy.” Heechul stated making sense for once.

“Your right for once, I’ll get Sungmin to help me talk to her. We may need to make it just one big thing.” Kyuhyun replied.

“I’m not having infront of a three year old.” Ryeowook snapped.

“You already did once.” Donghae laughed.

“Not willingly or knowingly.” Ryeowook growled as Sungmin reappeared.

“I need a vacation,” he whispered before leaning against the wall in defeat. He hated punishing his daughter.