XV.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHERE WERE YOU?" Myungsoo flatly asked Haeun, his arms crossed over his chest, foot tapping on the floor and an eye brow raised. She grinned and ran to Myungsoo. "I'm sorry!" she batted her eyes and then pouted a little.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, then cupped her face. he slowly leaned in, making Haeun's eyes widen. "M-myungs-soo..." she closed her eyes when their noses touched. Myungsoo smirked and pinched both of her cheeks, then ran away with his tongue stuck out.

"YAAAAAAAAA KIM MYUNGSOO!!!!" she ruffled her hair and touched her cheeks. she ran to her room and slid down the door. she touched her chest and sighed. *why is my heart beating so fast?* she shook her head but didn't move.

---

"Kim Myungsoo, you almost lost it. Crazy." he chuckled as he plopped himself on his bed. he sighed and held on to his chest. "Stop beating for her if you don't have the courage to tell her you love her." he bitterly smiled and rolled over to his stomach. "Haeun-ah.. i don't want you to be like her.. i don't want you to get hurt.. especially by Kai.." he sighed again and slid under the blankets and slept.

Haeun stood in front of Myungsoo's door. She walked back and forth and sighed for the nth time. She doesn't want to lie to Myungsoo about her relationship with Kai. But she was afraid that he would think she betrayed him.. Sort of.

When she was about to knock, the door opened. Myungsoo's eyes widened. "What are you doing here?" he asked as he made way for Haeun. "Hi?" she said as she held her hand beside her face. "That's it? You want to say hi?" he asked with an amused face. she grinned and suddenly hugged Myungsoo.

He felt his heart beating fast. The hug. It's just a friendly hug. He closed his eyes for a brief moment. He came back to his senses and pushed her away playfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter