IV.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you have anything to do on Friday?" Myungsoo asked Haeun as he plopped down beside her on their hangout place.

"No. Why?" 

"Come over. Mom.. she wants to cook dinner for you." Myungsoo cleared his throat and looked at her.

"Sounds great!" She grinned and stretched out. "I have to go now. Kai and I will go to the mall. Do you want to come?"

Myungsoo shook his head. "Enjoy." he flatly said as he waved her off. Haeun giggled and ruffled his hair. "See you tomorrow Ice Prince!"

---

Kai bought her an expensive necklace. Haeun refused but Kai insisted. "Thanks.." she muttered. "Don't you like it?" He asked.

"No no no. It's pretty. I like it. Though it's a little too expensive, Kai..."

He shook his head and sweetly smiled at her. "No it's not. And it's not that expensive."

"Thanks Kai.." she smiled shyly while admiring the necklace.

"And take these with you." he handed you a bag full of breads and pastries. "For you and your aunt." Haeun smiled and accepted the gift.

"These I will not refuse. Thank you Kai! Good night!" she was about to ran inside when Kai held her wrist and slowly turned her around.

"Good night, Haeun-ah.." he gently kissed her forehead. her eyes widened at the sudden kiss. he pulled away and smirked. he turned her around again and gently pushed her. "Go in. See you tomorrow."

---

Haeun walked inside, only to find a drunk uncle sitting on the couch. "I'm home."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter