XIII.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo was trying his best to avoid Haeun. But he would smack himself after trying. She's having a hard time, and it's because of Kai. He ruffled his hair in frustration as he walked to the cafeteria. He grabbed a sandwich and her favorite strawberry milk. He searched for her, but she can't be found. "Where is that girl?" he thought and hard and chuckled. "You're so stupid nowadays, Kim Myungsoo. Where else could she possibly be right now..." he smirked as he threw the carton of milk on mid air and caught it with his hands. 

He peeked through the door and found a girl sitting on the benches at the rooftop. He grinned and plopped himself beside her, making her startled.

"You scared me...." Haeun looked at him with wide eyes and held her chest. He chuckled as he ruffled her hair. He handed her the sandwich and the strawberry milk, and her eyes instantly glowed. She grinned and began eating it.

"About last night.. I'm..." Myungsoo started, but Haeun cut her off by pinching his cheeks. hard. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Myungsoo screamed as she pinched even harder. "You're a jerk, Kim Myungsoo! Do that again and i'm gonna cut your lips off of your beautiful face! Got it?" Myungsoo slapped her hands away and caressed his cheeks. "You're a monster, Lee Haeun. Do you know how much that hurts?" he growled as he massaged his cheeks.

"And you think I have a beautiful face? I love you, too, then." he puckered his lips as Haeun looked at him lifelessly. she rolled her eyes and began eating again.

It became silent. Myungsoo would ocassionaly glance at her. *You don't like her. You're just acting very protective of her. Right? So that kiss was nothing...* he thought to himself. He sighed as he slowly leaned back. "Hae-ah..."

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?" Haeun gulped and closed her eyes. "I...I don't know.."

"Do you.. really.. like.. Kai?" he opened his eyes and looked at her. she sighed and nodded slowly.

she looked down and fiddled with her fingers. "Let's go." he held his hands to her. She looked at her confusely, but held her hands to him anyway. "Oh. Yea, let's go to class." she jumped from her seat and smiled. "No. We're skipping."

"Huh?"

He dragged her to the parking lot and opened the passenger seat of his car. "Get in!" he grinned and pushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter