XIV.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun and Myungsoo were having lunch together when Kai approached them. "Haeun-ah.. Can we talk?" Myungsoo stiffened and glared at Kai. "She doesn't want to talk." He said while crossing his arms over his chest. Haeun was fiddling with her fingers when Kai called her again. "Haeun-ah.."

She stood up and was about to walk away when Kai grabbed her wrist to stop her. "Haeun-ah.. please.." Myungsoo stood up and pushed him away. "She doesn't want to talk to you, Kai." 

Kai smirked and stepped forward. "I want to talk to her, not you. So just shut up and mind your own business." Myungsoo scoffed and ran after Haeun.

---

Haeun ran to the oval field. She sat down at the bleachers and hugged her knees. "I want to talk to Kai. But i'm not ready yet." she sighed as she watched their school athletes practice.

Myungsoo ran around the school and tried looking for her. Unfortunately, he didn't see her at their usual spot. "Where did she go?" He checked every room, every facility, but he didn't find her. "Pick up...." he tried calling her, but she didn't answer as well. "You're so stupid, Haeun-ah." he ruffled his hair and went home.

She closed her eyes, then she felt someone sat down beside her. "Myungsoo-ah.. I..." She opened her eyes and stopped when what she saw wasn't Myungsoo, but Kai.

He was sitting just like her, not saying anything. "Kai.." she breathed. "I'm sorry. I..." Kai looked at her then back at the field. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter