XVI.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai pulled away from the girl and wiped his mouth. He smirked and gave her another peck. He faced Myungsoo and let go of the girl's hand. She giggled, but she stopped right away and her eyes widened when she saw Myungsoo. "Liking what you see, pretty boy?" Kai smirked and walked towards Myungsoo.

"Shall I introduce you to her?" the girl tried pulling Kai away, but because he's a guy, she was pulled to him instead. "Kim Myungsoo, meet my......"

Before Kai could finish his sentence, Myungsoo punched his face, making him tumble down to the floor. The girl immediately crouched down and helped Kai.

She didn't dare look at Myungsoo. She was too guilty. But she lied to him, he hated liars the most. And she left him, she let herself get swayed with Kai's sweet words. She fell for him and left Myungsoo. She left him hanging and heart broken. Myungsoo started to walk away, when she called for him.

"Myungsoo oppa.." he stopped walking. He'll be a hypocrite if he says that he didn't miss her, he didn't love her. But the things she did made him hate her to the bones. "I'm sorry...."

"You're a bastard Kim Jongin. Don't you dare hurt Haeun." and he walked away.

 

-----

 

She and Myungsoo are a couple of 2 years. Myungsoo loved her so much. When Kai moved to Busan, he met up with Myungsoo. They are childfriends. They are so close to each other that not even a girl can break them apart. Or so they thought.

Kai never had a girlfriend. He just played around with girls, and never treated them seriously. When they met, Myungsoo introduced his girlfriend to Kai, and that moment, he wanted her to be his, no matter what.

The fact that their friendship might be ruined never bothered Kai. He wanted her. 

He gained her trust, and slowly, he befriended her. With his good looks, smooth moves, quirky personality and his undeniable high status, he can easily melt any girl's heart. She wasn't different from the other girls. She fell for him. Hard.

She was still in love with Myungsoo. She was with the both of them, and for Kai, it didn't matter. As long as he knows that she loves him, he was fine.

 

3 months after they first met, she said yes to Kai. So she was in a relationship with the both of them. Myungsoo started to feel jealous of the closeness of his girlfriend and his bestfriend. He just pushed away all the negative thoughts and doubts. He trusted her.

A year later, a day before their third anniversary, Myungsoo went out and bought a special gift for her. His eyes saw the most beautiful necklace perfect for his girl. On their special day,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter