XXVII.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurry up!" Kai placed his jacket over Nara's shoulder and dried her arms with his handkerchief as Myungsoo dusted himself off. "Hae-ah are you...." Myungsoo felt like his world stopped when he didn't see Haeun around. "Haeun?" he called out, hoping she was just in the middle of the drenched people taking shelter at the small bus stop. "Lee Haeun?" Myungsoo called for her again, but nobody answered back. He grabbed his phone and dialed her number, but to his dismay, she can't be reached. He groaned and ran his fingers through his hair.

 

"She's just around, Myungsoo. I'm sure she just went inside some shop to take cover.." Kai said, looking around in hopes of spotting Haeun. 

 

A few minutes later, Myungsoo groaned and stepped out, drenching himself in the rain. "Yah Kim Myungsoo you're going to get sick!" Nara shouted.

"I'm gonna look for her. Just go home, whatever. I'll contact you if I find her or not.." Myungsoo shouted and ran off.

 

 

 

---

 

 

"Stupid Lee Haeun!" she groaned as she stood outside a closed cafe, covering her already drenched self from the rain under the little roof. Apparently, her phone died on her, and the rain poured down. She coughed and sneezed. She shivered and shook.

"Myungsoo......" she mumbled as tears flowed down her cheeks. After realizing how far she went, she tried going back to where Myungsoo and the lovebirds were, but she got even more lost. Then she snorted. "As if you'll notice I got lost. You'll be busy with your ex-girlfriend." she pouted and rubbed her arms to keep her warm....somehow.

 

 

"Lee Haeun!" Myungsoo shouted as he ran around the area. He sneezed and groaned. "You should be thankful that I love you.." Myungsoo muttered as he ran to the streets. He almost lost hope when he saw a familiar figure curled up under a small roof. He sighed in relief and smiled at how cute she looked. Haeun was pouting. It made his heart beat faster. How cute.

 

"Where did you go, Ms. Lee?" Myungsoo asked, frowning, as he placed his jacket over her shoulders. Haeun jumped a little and looked up, relief painted on her face when she saw him.

She then snorted and removed his jacket and shoved it back to him. "Why are you here? Give that to your ex-girlfriend." she groaned and stomped away from Myungsoo. "Yah! You're goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter