XXV.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun felt her cheeks blush as she looked at all the pictures of them together. She and Myungsoo.

She bit her lip and tried her hardest not to grin. But she failed. A picture of her and Myungsoo when they were little caught her eye. They were wearing winter clothes, warm and comfy. They were at the park full of snow. Myungsoo had his arm over her shoulders. 

The thing is.... she wasn't smiling. And he was kissing her cheeks.

 

 

"Yah, Mom made me do that! She said she'll throw away my toys if I.. if I don't..." Myungsoo cleared his throat and look away.

Haeun giggled and smiled. "We must be really close friends?" Myungsoo snorted.

"Yea, I'm also your body guard, tutor, driver, snort wiper,...."

"YAH!" Haeun squealed and Myungsoo chuckled. "Just kidding, but yea, I meant we are really close..."

She nodded and closed the photo album. "Thank you for letting me look at these. It's nice knowing that I have friends like you." Myungsoo nodded and sat beside her. "Yes and you should thank me always for being the good friend that I am."

Haeun chuckled. "I may have forgotten about you, but I feel like you're a really arrogant, conceited person..."

Myungsoo's eyes widened as the girl laughed. "A nice, kind friend, too!" He snorted and went inside the room. "Whatever.." he rolled his eyes then chuckled. "But trust me, Mom just forced me to do that..." 

"Kids! Dinner's ready!" Myungsoo stood up and smiled at Haeun. "Time to eat!"

Haeun bit her lip while smiling. "A good looking friend, too." she gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter