XIX.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days after that 'incident', Myungsoo would always avoid Haeun. He walk pass by her like she's invicible or extinct. She felt really bad.

But she was confused. Why does she feel bad? Because she lied to him? Or because of another reason she can't seem to pinpoint?

 

 

"If that's what you want.. then.. yea, it's fine.." Kai said as the two of them were sitting in class.

"I don't want to lie to him anymore. I want to clear this misunderstanding." Haeun sighed.

Kai smirked and stood up. "I'm going." he kissed her head for a few seconds and pulled away. Kai stopped walking when he saw Myungsoo standing at the door way, but immediately smirked and bumped into his shoulder on his way out. Myungsoo and Haeun looked at each other. She was about to wave at him but he looked away and sat down on his seat.

 

-----

 

Haeun really wanted to talk to Myungsoo. She doesn't want to lose their friendship, or that's what she thought she'd lose.

"Myungsoo?" he was standing in front of his locker so she walked up to him. he stopped for a moment then returned to what he was doing without saying a word. "Can we talk?" he just sighed and didn't bother to look at Haeun. "Will you please talk to me? It's killing me that you're not talking to me."

"WHAT DID I DO WRONG?" he slammed his locker shut and turned to walk away, but she held his wrist and stopped him. the students started to gather around after hearing Haeun shout.

"Kim Myungsoo."

"Talk to me, please."

"KIM MYUNGSOO!" he suddenly turned around to face her. Haeun stiffened when she saw his expression. a mad, raging Myungsoo was standing in front of her. "DONT. EVER. SHOW. YOUR. FACE. IN. FRONT. OF. ME... EVER AGAIN." he slowly but angrily removed her hands from his wrist. he gave her one last glare before walking away.

Haeun felt all her blood was flushed down from her face. the students started whispering to each other. Kai was standing a few meters behind her.

he was looking at her with a worried expression. *Do I really like you now that  much that rather than feeling satisfied in pissing Myungsoo off, i feel guilty for hurting you like this?* Kai walked up to Haeun and grabbed her wrists and dragged her to the rooftop, away from all the students.

 

 

She blinked in the air as Kai looked at her intently. He felt a pang in his heart. He doesn't even know why he wanted to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter