X.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun blinked at Kai. She slowly smiled and giggled. Kai smiled in return and held her hand tightly. "So I guess..."

"I... I like you, too, Kai.." she pulled her hand away from Kai's and buried her face in them. "So embarassing.."

Kai chuckled and gently removed her hands off of her face. They walked together, smiling like idiots, holding hands.

---

Myungsoo sighed and opened his eyes. He smiled weakly and patted her head. "Good for you." He then stood up and grabbed his book. 

Haeun pouted and stood up as well. "That's it?" Myungsoo turned around and smiled at her. "I'm really happy for you, Lee Haeun." he saluted and walked away. Being the clueless girl, Haeun smiled and giggled. She made her way to the cafeteria and found Kai sitting with his friends. "Haeun-ah!" he waved as she smiled at him. "Hi Kai.. and friends?" Kai grinned and pulled her down beside him. "Haeun-ah, this is Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They are my best friends. We know each other since kindergarten days." "Oh. Hello! I'm Lee Haeun." she smiled sweetly as they exchanged informations and stuff.

Myungsoo entered the cafeteria and found his best friend with her boyfriend and his friends. He sighed and eyed for a vacant table. Unfortunately, the only available table is 2 tables away from Haeun and Kai. And the only way to go there is to pass by their table. His grip on his tray tightened as he walked to his table. "Myungsoo-ah!" Haeun happily called him. He quickly passed by them and sat down. He place his earphones on his ears and started eating. This is making him crazy.

She was confused for a moment, but shrugged it off, thinking that he probably didn't hear him.. When infact he clearly did.

---

Weeks have passed, and Myungsoo and Haeun almost never talked to each other. A few nods, smiles and hellos.. And that's it.

Myungsoo doesn't know what to feel. He i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter