XI.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo sighed as he plopped down his bead. "Can I come in?" Haeun peeked at the opened door. Myungsoo didn't answer and just rolled on his bed, now lying on his stomach.

"What's wrong? Are you mad at me?" she sat at the end of the bed and grabbed a pillow. "Myung-ah..?"

he still didn't answer and continued sighing. "YA KIM MYUNGSOO!" Haeun stood up and hit Myungsoo with the pillow repeatedly. "WHY. ARE. YOU. NOT. TALKING. TO . ME?!!!!"

"AH STOP IT! LEE HAEUN!" she stopped and grinned. "Why are you not talking to me?" Myungsoo sat up and closed his eyes momentarily. He looked at Haeun but didn't say anything. "Ya..." she softly said. He softened his gaze and sighed. He shook his head and looked down.

"Hey.. You can talk to me. Is something bothering you?" He shook his head. "How are you and.... Kai?" he asked still looking down.

At the sound of her boyfriend's name, her spirit was lifted up dramatically. "Oh my gosh Myung. I am so enjoying our time together! He's so sweet, he's so kind... and oh he's..." "I get it. You don't need to rub it on my face." he said and smiled softly at her. she titled her head but Myungsoo just grinned.

"Oh! i have to go home now..." she tried calling Kai, but he wasn't answering. she sighed. and just then Kai sent her a message.

 

~ Babe, I can't pick you up. Can you go home alone? If not I can sneak out of the boys - Kai~

she smiled. ~It's okay. I can walk. Go home early! Okay? -Haeun~

~Okay. I love you, babe! - Kai~

~I love you, too! -Haeun

 

Myungsoo stood up and followed Haeun. "Mo.. I mean Mrs.Kim! Thank you for dinner! I'll go now! Thank you, too, Mr. Kim!"

"Myungsoo, dear, walk her home. It's dangerous.."

"Mom!" he whined, but his dad's glare gave him no other choice. "It's really okay, Mr.Kim, i'll be fine.."

"Do you want me to walk you home, young lady? No right? It would be a hassle for me, so just go with Myungsoo." Mr.Kim chuckled and waved them to go. "Thank you! We'll be leaving now."

 

 

---

 

 

The two walked side by side, without talking to each other. Myungsoo sighed occasionally when his hands brushed against hers. "Hae-ah.." 

"Hm?" he closed his eyes and stopped walking. "Promise me something."

she faced him and smiled. "D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter