II.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you hear? There's this new guy in school!" The students are gossiping and making themselves pretty while the guys are just playing around.

Haeun is on her way to the classroom when one student tripped her with her feet. "Oops. Not sorry!" she laughed with her crew but instantly stopped when they saw the new student glaring at them. "That was not nice." he said monotonously. the girls dropped their smiling faces. they scoffed and walked away. he saw Haeun getting her things from the floor. he bent down and helped her. "Thank you..." she muttered. when they stood up, the guy smiled at her. "Are you okay?" she looked up and froze when he saw the good looking guy in front of her. she nodded slowly. the guy chuckled and held out his hand. "Hi. I'm Kim Jongin."

she stared at his hands and hesitantly grabbed it. "Haeun. Lee Haeun. T-thanks for h-helping me..." she bowed and scrambled on her way to the classroom. Jongin chuckled and eyed her until she was out of his sight.

---

Haeun clutched her chest. *why is my heart beating so fast?* she shook her head and poked the sleeping Myungsoo beside her. he groaned and turned to face her, his head still on the desk. "Myungsoo... I..." he raised one eyebrow and sat up. "What? You're in love with me now?" she blinked at him and scoffed. "Conceited." 
"Clumsy."
"Arrogant."
"Clumsy."
"Poker-faced."
"Clumsy."
"Yah!"
"What?"

she rolled her eyes and sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter