VI.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Myungsoo-ah!!!! Guess what!!!" she plopped down beside him at their hangout place. he looked at her and motioned her to continue.

"Kai asked me out! On a date! Tonight!" she squealed so loud that Myungsoo had to cover his ears. "Geez woman. Stop squealing." he shook his head and went back to reading his book. "We're going on a date tonight!! she jumped off the seat and faced Myungsoo.

"Congratulations." he flatly said. "Eyy. Have some little enthusiasm here.."

Myungsoo stood up and grinned widely. He held his arms up in the air and jumped up and down. thrice. "CONGRATULATIONS LEE HAEUN!" she laughed and clutched to her stomach. "Wow that was funny Kim Myungsoo!" she continued laughing while Myungsoo brought back his poker face stance. "Happy? Now go, you're disturbing me. So noisy."

she stuck her tongue out and ruffled his hair. "I'll see you on Monday, Ice Prince!" he waved her off lazily.

when she was gone, he closed his book and sighed. he smiled bitterly and stood up.

~

"Kai! Let's go there!!" she pointed at the huge rollercoaster in front of them. Kai grinned. "Are you sure, babe?" Haeun nodded but she blinked immediately when she realized what Kai called her. he smirked and grabbed her hand. "Let's go!"

They rode the rollercoaster and screamed with all their might. Kai looked at Haeun and slipped his hands unto hers. She didn't notice since she was into the ride so much.

"That was crazy!!! Let's do it again!!" she grinned, still not noticing Kai's hands on hers.

"How about that ride?" he pointed to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter