IX.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LEE HAEUN!!" Myungsoo shouted her name as he patted her cheeks. He growled as he closed his eyes. She wasn't breathing. He inhaled air, pinched Haeun's nose and place his mouth over hers.

1..

2..

3..

he tried for 3 times. she's still not breathing. students started to gather around them.

4..

5..

then she coughed the water out. Myungsoo sighed in relief. he looked up and saw Kai dragging Aeyoung out of the pool area. Something's not right. Haeun groaned in pain. "Hae-ah.. Are you okay?" she nodded slightly, and moments later, she sat up and hugged Myungsoo. "I... I..." He rubbed her back and hushed her. "Let's get you dry clothes, hm?" she nodded, still hugging Myungsoo.

"Hae-ah, do you want me to carry you? Aren't you a little too heavy?" She scoffed and pulled away from Myungsoo. He chuckled and place his hands on her waist and guided her to the locker room.

"Here. Change. I'll go change outside, call me if you're done." she nodded. When he closed the door, she held the necklace to her chest. She sighed. Then she touched her lips. Did her best guy friend, Kim Myungsoo, just performed a mouth to mouth resuscitation on her? Then her heart started to beat fast. *what is this? why is my heart beating this fast?* he looked at the necklace and smiled. *glad i got you back* she shook her head and changed into dry clothes.

~

"Myungsoo-ah.. I'm done." she closed the door and they walked together at the corridors. "Why were you there anyway?" Myungsoo asked, breaking the silence. "Some student gave me a letter. He told me Kai wanted to see me at the pool area. So I went there, but instead of Kai, I saw Aeyoung there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter