XXVIII.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sneeze. and sneeze. and sneeze.

Myungsoo groaned as he threw away another box of tissue. Haeun chuckled as he handed him a glass of hot tea. Myungsoo muttered some incoherent words before thanking her and gulping the drink.

"It's your fault I'm sick so stop laughing."

Haeun snorted. "Who told you to give your jacket to me? Weakling.." Myungsoo rolled his eyes and gave her back the mug. "It's not my fault that I'm healthier than you." she stuck her tongue out and Myungsoo groaned. 

"Just rest, okay?" she smiled before leaving the room. She went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Myungsoo's mother dropped off some groceries earlier that day, so she just needed to cook.

 

 

Haeun smiled as she stirred the soup and nodded to herself when she tasted it.

"Hae-aaaaah.." Myungsoo whined he rested his head on her shoulders. "My head hurts..."

She chuckled and turned around to face him. Myungsoo was frowning and pouting. A cute sight. "Then go back to bed and rest!" Myungsoo shook his head and hugged her. 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo.." she blinked and pushed him away. "Hae-aaaah~~~" he whined like a kid.

Haeun sighed and pushed him towards the couch. "Wait for me here. I'll just finish the soup. okay?" Myungsoo nodded and went to the couch.

 

 

"Myungsoo?" Haeun whispered as she gently shook him. Poor guy didn't respond. She checked his temperature again and her eyes widened when she felt his warmer temperature. Or a hot one, rather.

She quickly went to get a towel and some water on a basin. She gently patted his face with the cold, wet towel.

Haeun smiled at the sight of the sleeping Myungsoo. "How can you be so....you?" she smiled even more while wiping his face.

Myungsoo groaned as his brows met. "Hae-ah...." he mumbled.

She chuckled as she watched him sleep talk. "Hae-ah... Lee Haeun.." Myungsoo groaned and shifted ever so slightly.

"Lee Haeun, I love you..."

 

Haeun stopped patting his face as her shocked face stare at him.

Did he just said that he loves her?

She felt her cheeks blush as she continued patting his face. "Sleep well, Myungsoo." she smiled and kissed his head.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He blinked at the figure beside him. "Hae-ah?" he mumbled. He frowned when he saw her sitting on the floor and her head rested on the couch. Beside her was the basin with water she used last night.

He smiled warmly as he fixed her hair and pushed it away from her face. He genlty kissed her head before slowly getting up. He got a blanket and put it over her shoulders. He smiled at her and just then, his phone started ringing loudly. His eyes widened as he fumbled with his phone.

"Hello?"

"How are you feeling?" Myungsoo sighed and went to the kitchen. "I'm fine now, Mom."

"Haeun must have been so stressed out with your childishness.." His mom teased and Myungsoo pouted. "I'm not childish. My head was really hurting last night..." he mumbled.

Mrs. Kim chuckled. "Okay, not a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter