XXVI.

Never Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH LEE HAEUN HURRY UP!" Myungsoo shouted as he tapped his foot. Haeun rushed downstairs and saw a not so happy Myungsoo waiting for her. She muttered a apology. Myungsoo bit back a smile when she passed by her. "Cute.." he muttered and followed her.

 

It has been a year since Haeun woke up from the accident. Day by day, Myungsoo told him things he knew about her. Including Kai and the letter from him. And now that they're meeting up with Kai, for the first time since the accident, Haeun felt so nervous. How should she act? Should she be angry at him? Should she feel sorry? Should she just not go?

 

"Yah, I said we're here already..." Myungsoo poked her arm and she snapped her head towards him. Myungsoo chuckled and leaned over to her seat. Haeun's eyes widened at the closeness of their faces. Myungsoo unbuckled her seatbelt while smirking, seeing how he can make the girl blush. "I-I can do it b-by mys-self!" she stuttered and got out of the car. He chuckled as he undid his own seatbelt and got out of the car.

 

"Long time no see, Ms. Lee." Haeun jumped and got startled as Kai looked at her amusely. She never changed. He smiled and held out his hand. Haeun frowned and stepped back as Myungsoo walked to them. Myungsoo and Kai greeted each other and left the girl confused.

"Haeun-ah.. This is Kim Jongin."

"You can call me Kai, honey." Haeun pouted at the pet name and Myungsoo just chuckled. "Let's go in?" the two nodded and they went inside.

Haeun felt a little uncomfortable especially when a guest arrived. Unexpected to her, at least.

 

"Myungsoo! Jongin!" Nara skipped towards the table and smiled at the three. "Hello!" she greeted lively. she sat down between Kai and Myungsoo. 

"You're Haeun? Hi I'm Nara! Jongin's girlfriend, Myungsoo's ex-girlfriend." Nara held her hand out and she took it politely. "Ah, yes, I'm Haeun. Their... friend." she nodded and placed her hands on her lap. 

Nara and Myungsoo were busy catching up while Kai was busy finishing his work. 

The three eventually reconciled while Haeun was in a coma. 

 

 

 

Haeun's brows met everytime Nara would get too close to Myungsoo. And she hated it that he wasn't pushing her away. Nara was hugging his arm, and Myungsoo was laughing along

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter