Graduation

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

“Seo Joo Hyun,” the principal called through the microphones.

Mr. and Mrs. Lee including Cho Hee jumped from their seats and cheered for Seohyun as she walked up the stage in her academic dress.

Seohyun did a 90 degree bow to the principal, shook his hands and collected her award.

“Congratulations,” the principal spoke with a smile on his face.

Seohyun smiled and joined the group of people standing behind on the benches.

“Jung Yonghwa.”

Seohyun darted her attention to Yonghwa who was walking up the stairs as he gazed into Seohyun’s eyes.

“Woo! GO YONGWA!” Mrs. Jung cheered from her seat. Everyone looked at her weirdly as she looked around embarrassed and cleared sitting back down.

Not noticing where Yonghwa was going, he tripped on the hem of his dress and tumbled forwards. Luckily he held his balance not falling to the ground face first. The crowd laughed at his body reactions looking like a rooster running forwards. He straightened up and walked over to the principal.

After collecting his degree, he walked over and stood next to Seohyun smiling brightly like an idiot.

*What has gotten into him?* Seohyun thought at the back of her head.

“Oppa your so clumsy,” Seohyun whispered to Yonghwa.
“No I’m not,” he responded while showing a pout.
“Aigoo, so embarrassing!” Seohyun covered her face with her hands jokingly.

Yonghwa smirked and leaned in on Seohyun’s ears. “Yeobo, I’ll show you what an embarrassment is,” he sang making electric shocks run down her spine.

Seohyun’s eyes widened as she knew what was going on in Yonghwa’s mind. Just as on cue, Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun’s wrist and pulled her body closer to his, drawing her in for a sweet kiss.

The crowd was interrupted and looked at Yonghwa and Seohyun. They ‘ooed’ while Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Lee jumped up and down their seats in excitement. Cho Hee was staring weirdly at Yonghwa titling her head to the side. *Prince..lips..Seohyun?*

Seohyun closed her eyes shut in embarrassment as Yonghwa’s lips still sealed onto hers.

“Looks like someone’s aggressive back here,” the principal joked and lightly chuckled making the crowd burst in laughter.

Running out of breath, Yonghwa pulled away and started at Seohyun’s rosy red cheeks. *Cute.*

“Shall we continue now?” The principal asked.

Yonghwa smiled and nodded at the principal indicating that he can go on.

After another hour of talking this and that, the ceremony came to an end.

“3….2…..1!” The students counted as they threw their hats in the air.

“WOO!”
“MAN WE FINALLY GRADUATED!”
“NEVER KNEW I COULD MAKE IT TILL NOW!”

“Seohyun ah!’ Sunny came running to Seohyun followed by her boyfriend, Jungshin and Jonghyun.
“Sunny!” Seohyun exclaimed as the two best friend jumped around while hugging each other.

“We made it!” Sunny shouted.
“I know right!”

Seohyun and Sunny’s excitement was interrupted when Minhyuk grabbed Sunny and pulled her away from Seohyun.

“Congratulations Jagiya!” Minhyuk handed her a small velvet box.

Sunny softened at the thought that Minhyuk gave her a present, tears were about to fall out of her eyes yet, she tried hard to keep it in. *Is this a ring?*

Sunny opened the box and her tears immediately flowed down her cheeks. She laughed and sniffed. Sunny wiped her tears away jabbing them softly with her fingers. She looked at Minhyuk seeing him smile brightly like he was an innocent angel.

“YAH! YOU PABO! COME HERE!” Sunny shut the box and started hitting Minhyuk with it. Minhyuk raised his arms up and started laughing.

“Who told you to laugh? How can you give me such thing! Come here! Today is your funeral!” Sunny yelled and chased after the runaway Minhyuk.

Seohyun stared at the couple flabbergasted. What was it that made Sunny emotional at one state…then crazy the next?

After hugging and saying good-bye to all the students, Yonghwa approached Seohyun from the back. He s his arms around her and whispered in her ear, “Babe~”

“Hmm?” Seohyun answered while smiling at her friends passing by. “Oppa, what are you doing?”

Yonghwa leaned his head towards Seohyun’s cheeks and planted a soft kiss.

-click!-

“KYA! So cute!” Mrs. Jung jumped while looking at the camera screen.

“Omo, Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Jung.” Seohyun jumped out of Yonghwa’s arms and bowed.
“Aigoo, congratulations dear!” Mrs. Jung kissed Seohyun’s cheeks while embracing her for a hug.
“Kasahamnida.”

“Mum, let go of her. I think you’re going to squeeze her until she dies.” Yonghwa pulled Seohyun away.

“What? I can’t even hug my future daughter in law?” Mrs. Jun chuckled.
“MUM!” Yonghwa yelled hiding his face. Seohyun flushed and bit her bottom lip.

“What…” Mrs. Jung muttered. “It’s not like you guys aren’t going to get married and get me bab-“ Mrs. Jung’s words were cut off when Yonghwa interrupted her.

“MUM!” Yonghwa yelled irritatingly. Sometimes, he just can’t stand his mum’s playfulness.

“Make me babies,” Mrs. Jung whispered loudly enough for them to hear her, winked then ran away into the crowd.

*Will we?* Yonghwa scratched his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: TAHA! I finally updated! I might update again tonight, i'm not sure :) I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter please leave a comment below. Thank you to to 12 who subscribed and waited patiently for this chapter, i'm sorry if it is too boring for you :( I'll try my best! Please comment and subscribe my swans ! HEHEHE ^^

P.S next chapter will be a long chapter :)