Faint

Unconditioned Fate

>>Your P.O.V<<


Last time I remembered, I sleep ‘on’ Luhan. But how come I end up at the tent when I woke up? Don’t tell me… he carry me?

“Oi, can you just stop spacing out for a while? I’m talking here” Amber snapped me out.

“Ah, mianhae…”

“Whatever. Let’s go now.” Both Suho and me nodded and walk off from the restaurant.

I think it won’t be a problem if I hang out with my friends first than my ‘partner’, right? Besides, I don’t NEED Luhan. He’s a troublesome guy.

So we walk around the park and saw enormous thing there. I brought my camera with me, so I snap every picture that I want to keep.

We spotted the ‘Viking Ship’ and decided to try one. Both of them sit next to me. Surely, this is the great moment that I can’t forget, so I snap a shot of it.

 

>>Later that day…<<

 

“My… I’m hungryyy~ let’s go grab something there.” Suho points at the Western Barbecue Restaurant.

Ah, my favorite. I wonder how the food tastes.

Suho ordered the food with Amber while I’m checking my camera, looking at the picture I take.

I scanned every each of the pictures and one of the other catches my eye.

Aren’t this Luhan and Hee Sun? Ahh, surely they were having sweet time while it last.

I even zoomed the picture where Hee Sun was holding Luhan’s arm.

I put away my camera and shook my head, trying to get everything away from my head.

“Here is yours” Suho give me the steak burger.

I took a bite of it.

Urgh… This is too spicy. Now I missed your burger, unnie. I haven’t seen you since I’m back from the first day of college. Where are you?

“Hey, you okay? You look pale…” Amber said while holding me, helping me to stand properly. I shoved away her hand and flashed them a smile.

“I-I’m fine. Guys, can I go alone? I want to take some pictures.”

I feel a bit dizzy though, maybe it’s because I didn’t get enough sleep.

Sigh… I shouldn’t worry myself about unnie. She’s fine. I know she’s strong.

They both looked worriedly at me. Before they could reply me, I already left.

- - -

“Wow…” I scanned around the park.

This place remained me of you, unnie. Maybe I should buy you a souvenir?

Before I decided to look for souvenir, someone asked me.

“This place is so beautiful, isn’t it?”

I paused and turn around, a tall figure looking at me.

“Yeah….” I smile to him.

“I love taking picture too…” He grinned while showing his camera to me.

I nodded and turn back my focus on my camera.

Suddenly, my head hurts.

“Ah—“

Instantly I dropped down on the ground as I felt very heavier than before. My legs feel very weak and I’m shaking uncontrollably. I tried to more breath and close my eyes. The view becomes blurrier and dark-pitch start to appear. The whole screen started to turn black.

“H-hey, are you okay!?”

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

It’s already night as I slowly open my eyes, blinking a bit to get the better view. I looked around, nobody is here. I realize, I’m inside the tent. Slowly I sat up and think back.

What happened? Why I collapse all of sudden? Ah… It’s so hurt.

My head feels really heavy and the pain won’t go away.

“What are you doing? You should get rest, dummy.” As I looked up, there you go. Lu Han.

“Luhan? Why I am here?” I asked him.

He rolled his eyes and sigh.

“Stupid. How should I know? You should ask that nerdy guy. He is the one who help you.”

Nerdy guy? Is it Suho? No… Last time I remembered that tall guy with camera! Maybe he helped me that time. Aish, I should thank him for that. I’m such a troublesome.

“Where is he? I need to talk to him.”

“He’s outside. I call him.”

I sighed.

- - -

“Ah, are you okay now?” that guy asked. I flashed him a smile and bowed to him.

“Ne. Thanks for helping me out. I don’t know how to repay you.”

“It’s okay. I’m supposed I should help anyone in trouble, right?” He chuckled and I nodded.

“I’m Park Chanyeol, Suho’s friend” He smiled.

 


A/N: Mmm...

Chanyeol appeared... What do you think??

 

Subscribe and Comment = Update + LOVE