Incoming

Unconditioned Fate

>>Your P.O.V<<


The next morning…

“Bedroom set! All set! Now this shouldn’t make that grandpa yelled on me.” I said as I was cursing Ryeowook.

I don’t get him, why did he want me to save up a room for him? I don’t think he’s allowed to sleep here anyway. And BESIDES, he’s an artist now. Who am I to him? Sigh…

I looked at the watch and exactly show 10:30 am.

Mmm, still early. I wonder if oppa want to eat out or… Wait a second. I got an idea.

 

To: Ryeowook Oppa

Oppa! Come straight home, arraseo? ^__^

 

From: Ryeowook Oppa

Bwoya? Aish, I don’t like surprise, Yoomi~. But, never mind, as for my fav dongsaengiee~ sure! Just don’t go away when I arrived (and I’ll kill you for sure. I don’t like waiting, arraeso!?)

 

Geez, oppa is so scary. I wonder what make him like that. But never mind, I’ve to check the groceries first.

Sighing, I went to straight to the kitchen and opened the cabinet. As expected, all the ingredients I need are sufficient for me to make oppa’s favorite food.

So I snapped out the thought and start cooking. I wear the apron and tied my hair. Carefully, I chop the onions first, well I could say that make my work easier.

 


>>SuHo’s P.O.V<<


I silently woke up from my bed and glance around. I wandered around the house and reach the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

“Hmm, I wonder when SuJu going to be arrive at. I hope I get chance to meet Yoomi today… W-wait...” I blushed red as the flashback last day come to my mind. I even smiling like an idiot, in the kitchen, alone.

“Ayo, whaddup with you? Smiling yourself, hyung?” Chanyeol out of nowhere, question me as he entered the kitchen. I immediately wipe off my smile and coughing like nothing happened. Thanks Chanyeol, you make me look like a real idiot.

“N-none of your business, Chanyeol. So, what’s up with the mission?” I denied his last sentence and change the topic immediately, not to let him know that I’m truly fired up by embarrassment in my whole body right now.

“Ah, SuJu’s PA.” He said. I almost chocked out the water I drank, splashing onto his face. Lucky he defends himself, as if he knew that will happen.

“I-I’m sorry?” I ask looking straightly to him with poker face.

“I’m joking. No, actually they are coming today and we need to see them, you fool.”He said. I raised my hand without his acknowledge and slap his back head.

“O-ouch! Hyung!” he replied as he rubs his head and pout to me.

“Serve you right for calling me fool, ya fool” I ‘mehrong’ to him and push his head again.

“O-okay okay, I’m sorry. Sigh… Relax hyung. I’ll tell you later along the way to the airport…” He paused.

“…and you should take a bath now, cause you’re smelly.” He walks away as he raps the last part of his sentence. That boy…

I walk upstairs and decided to take shower.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

“…and that’s why we’re here.” Chanyeol completed his word as we arrive in front of the arrival in the airport. He explained that we’re here to meet someone who used to be with us in the past few years before I entered the college.

Now, we’re waiting for the idols to approach in time and greet them as casual as possible.

Of course the fans were waiting, screaming for SuJu’s arrival. Soon… Just soon.

15 minutes passed and not even one of them passed through the path yet. How long I’m gonna wait for this? My leg feels heavy right now…

“Hyung, please wait for a while, okay? They’ll be here soon.” Chanyeol said as the patted my back. I sigh and tried to message my leg.

“AAAAAHHHH!!! SUJU’S HERE!!” The fan starts to scream on top of their lungs. I’m sure in any minute, my ear are going to deaf. Not to mention it, we’re surrounded by the fan mostly, but lucky that we’re nearer to their van, so that ‘Chanyeol’ can talk to them. He is the one who tries to greet them in such way.

“They’re here, hyung! COME ON!” Chanyeol yelled at me and pulls me forward. I was stuck inside the crowd, well lucky for Chanyeol to have those damn tall heights for nothing.

In coincidence right after he got me in front of the line, we saw them.

“Hyung! Leeteuk HYUNG!” Chanyeol called one of them and he turned around.

“HEY CHANYEOL! What are you doing here?” Leeteuk yelled back as he saw and walks towards us.

“We were looking for you...”

“You come here alone?” He asked. Eh? He can’t see me?  Right here?

“No, I came with Suho hyung.” Chanyeol smiled as he pinched my cheek and hugs me like his doll.

“Suho? Ahh... Kim Joonmyun! Haha, I barely know your face now. Why did you wear the glasses anyway?” Leeteuk asks as he saw me.

“Move it BOYS!” Their manager hyung instructed.

“Save the chat for later. Come with us.”Leeteuk immediately took our hand and walks to their van.

“Hyung, I need to go straight to home now. I’ll call you later after I arrived there.” One of them said to their manager and immediately grabs a taxi.

We entered one of their vans. I sit next to Chanyeol and Leeteuk with other member in front of us, starring at me weirdly. I pushed up my glass and looked around to fly off the heat.

“Who are those guys, hyung?” one of them asks.

 

 


A/N: Yay an UPDATE! Say, i've change my writing style... I dunno what makes me do that, but this really makes my mind feels refreshing. Something new i guess?

Whatever... Let's see... You want another update?

D.O (^_^) Comment and Subscribe, fellow :p

They are really LOVED!

Perhaps I change ma mind, kekekeke ;p

 

 

 

OH MY GODNESS! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! LOL XD

 

GIF are not mine. Credit to the owner ^__^