Graduation and Appreciation Night

Unconditioned Fate

>>Yoomi P.O.V<<


 

The Graduation Day.

 

For a second, my heart beat getting faster. Standing in front of stage, sea of people was looking at me. No, I can’t do speech at this time.

 

Yoomi get out from your mind and just say it.

 

Say it. Take a breath.

 

“I would like to say thank you to the teachers here that have been guiding us until we reach this stage. I’m proud to be a student, which can hold this certificate showing them, we are capable of reaching our dreams.”I gulped. A little more.

 

“I shall wish the best for junior students to reach your dream. Fighting!” I bowed. People start clapping their hand and shouting.

 

“Seongsangnim! Kamsahamnida.” I bowed to the principal. “Good job. Yoomi. I wish the best for you too.” He smiled. “Ne, I’ll work hard.” He left.

 

Weee… Finally. Just thinking about it, kind of sad leaving the college like this. But I will save the memories that happen here.

 

“Yoomi-ahhh!” I turn around and saw Amber and Baro running towards me. I hugged and congratulate them.

 

“Yah, we did it.” I giggled. Amber glance at Baro and nodded. I looked at my wrist watch. 6PM. It’s already this late? I should go back.

 

“Where are you going? Come with us.” Amber dragged me away.

 


>>Baro’s house<<


 

I stood awkwardly.

 

What is this?

 

I looked myself at the mirror. Is this even me?

 

Amber and Baro giggled like there is no tomorrow. “Yah, you look so beautiful!”

 

“Yah, what is this for? Why are you doing this?” I asked angrily. I can’t move a lot since the dress is too tight. Yes its looks good. But this dress is too exposing. I can barely hid my… err.

 

“Well, since this is the LAST day as we are college student, so why not we all attend the appreciation night?” Baro said. Pssh.

 

“Well go ahead. Don’t drag me along. Ugh.” I told them. “What are you talking about? We are definitely going to attend the party tonight. So you have to tag along.” Amber said while fixing my hair.

 

I slapped her hand away. Seriously, they are so annoying.

 

“Where are my glasses? The contact lens making my eyes hurts” I pout. “Don’t you dare to ruin my art. Let’s go now.” I growled.

 


>>Hall<<


 

The hall was lot of people. I can see that from outside. I’m not really comfortable with this dress.

“I’ll go in first.” Amber left.

 

“Shall we?” Baro offered his elbow.

 


>>Luhan P.O.V<<


 

“Hyung, what brings you here? I thought you won’t attend this party.” Sehun asked. Well, better being at home.

I looked around, of course searching for birds. Which one should I caught?

 

“Yah, get your eyes off from girls. They all are mine.” Xiumin interrupts. I rolled my eyes. Nobody match my taste at all.

 

Shush Luhan, get your head straight.

 

I slip my drink and walk around with Sehun. We stopped as we saw someone came in. A lady whom everyman dreamed of.

 

I looked at her face intently. I want to touch her.

 

Snapped out of it Luhan. Get your head straight. That face is so beautiful that I can’t take my eyes off from her.

 

She turned her head to me and stunned. Her eyes enlarged.

 

Our eyes stared each other, ignoring the surrounding was actually looking at us.

 

“Well, I’ll be your fairy godmother up until here. I shall take my leave now.”

 

“Bwoya, Baro?” Sehun murmured.

 

Leave us. I whispered to Sehun. He nodded and left. I continue looked at her. Something telling me that she is a familiar person. But I don’t think I know her.

 

I’m not sure. Maybe I’ve met her before.

 

My legs moving forward on its own, as I was attracted her stare. It’s like an invisible magnetic force pulling me to her.

 

What is this feeling?

 

For the first time of my life, I’m walking towards to a woman. Usually woman falls for me, however… this time is different.

 

The sparkle inside her eye, there is a hope. A hope I was given chance once again.

 

 

 


A/N: Sorry for the short update after I’ve been missing for such a long time that I don't even remember myself.

Anyway I’ve decided to change a little bit of the storyline but don't worry, it still stick to the original. So I hope you anticipate for the next chapter. And yes, I also change the way I write too. Hope you like it.

Double update!