It's time...

Unconditioned Fate

>>Yoomi P.O.V<<


I sigh as they left the mansion. I don’t really like their presence here, well more specifically towards that ‘awesome’ devil that was standing right in front of me with Luhan next to her. Seriously, if they want to split out words or something, at least do it somewhere else but not in front of me, in my home.

I shook my head to clear up my mind. I just stared at the ceiling with Ryeowook oppa next to me. I took a glance at him. He sleeps in peaceful state with his head rest on the couch. I drag myself towards him and tried to wake him up.

“Oppa, go to your room. I’ve prepared the bed.” I his hair messily and he opens his eyes.

“Ne… Lift me.”I froze as he said it. What?

Before I could run away from him, he slips his arm on my shoulder and drags his body, putting all the pressure in my body. I almost fell down right after I was trying to lift him up.

“O-o-oppa, you’re heavy!” He chuckles and I shook my head.

 


>>Suho P.O.V<<


Few days later, I was standing in front of Yoomi’s home. Did I do the right thing? I haven’t met her for a while and I missed her already. I make a decision to go straight to her home so that I can meet her immediately. I sighed as I recalled back our last conversation with her at ‘that’ day. That so stupid of me, why did I make that move so fast? Kissing her like that. Ooohhh, where I’m going to put my face?

“Suho? Is that you? What are you doing here?” I gasped, literally jumping in my original position.

“Ahh, Yoomi! I-I... Uhh... I’m sorry” I blurted out apologizing to her. I saw her, she was carrying two black garbage beg from the way to the front gate of her house.

“Oh, save the chat for later. Mind helping me out here?” She smiled. I nodded and immediately grab the garbage from her and a smiled painted on my face.

“Of course I will, even you’re not asking for it” I replied almost like whisper.

“What?” she asks.

“Oh, nothing”

I turned around leading the way to the garbage, with Yoomi following me behind while my head fill with bunch of thinking on what should I do next. Perhaps I should stay silent for a while. I don’t want her to feel awkward around me.

“Suho, it’s been a while since the last time I see you. Are you busy or something?”She asks.

“I…uhh… Yeah… I’m busy around these days...” Maybe…

forms an O and nodded. We stop at the garbage house and I put down the garbage. Yoomi said that she have nothing to do for the rest of the day.

Great, maybe it’s time for me to tell her why I’ve been missing around these days. How I should put words for this?

“Suho? Are you okay? Y-you… look pale…”

I remained silent.

“Why don’t you take a deep breath?” She looks straight to my eyes.

“You mean… h-here?” I gulped as I looked around. She chuckles at her own joke and drags me away from there.

 

I nodded and took a deep breath, with her.

“Feeling better now?” She asks.

Judging from her appearance, she looks worried about me. Maybe I shouldn’t show the weak side of me when I tell her the truth. I don’t even know if I can face this myself after explaining all of the things to her. It’s not like we’re in a special relationships, but still. I think Yoomi is ‘special’ to me. Not that I like her because she is one of the sunbae’s sister, I know that. Other SuJu’s  sunbae actually told me that. And I was thinking… what if I tried a further relationship?

“Let’s go somewhere else private. You look like you want to tell me something...” She drags me without my approval.

As we headed at park, we sit together in awkward silent. I know I could just speak out of it, but I think I’m not mentally prepared. It’s not like there will be another time… I must do this.

 


>>None P.O.V<<


“I finally understand what is meant by ‘friends’ right now after all of many things happened. I know this might only natural to you but I guess this is important to me.” Suho began.

“Huh?” Yoomi, on other side, dumbfounded.

“Everything makes sense now. I can’t say for sure until I confirm something from you.” He continued. Yoomi frown her eyebrow as she was thinking what Suho meant by logic.

“I miss you when I’m not with you… when I’m not with you, all I do is think about you… when I think about you, I just want to be with you… and when I’m with you, it’s like all of my dreams have come true... Before I met you, I never knew what is was like to smile for no reason. I never knew what love is all about until I met you. I fall in love with you again every time I look into your beautiful eyes. I always want to make you feel special when you’re with me…”

Suho let out a sigh after he said out what he wanted to say from his heart. He feels like the heavy tons of word finally fly away, just like that. While Yoomi on the other hand was speechless. She doesn’t know how to reply him. She thinks ‘what if my word would make him disappointed?’

“A mirror and my heart are alike. When you look into a mirror, you see yourself and when you look in to my heart, you see yourself too. I don’t care how you looks, it’s my heart who knows the real you. There are no words that can describe about my feeling, except... I love you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I really love you, Yoomi”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Aaaaahh! I’m blushing! What did I just write, really…?

 

SUBSCRIBES and COMMENTS are needed ^__^