Confessions

Unconditioned Fate

A/N: Music will be in queue. Download it first/Let it load first, then play it when I give the order ^_^ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFfSUBpLPdk&feature=BFa&list=PL20622EA1D60C45BF)

 


>>Yoomi P.O.V<<


“So, uhh… I’ll be going first…” Suho said as he walks me back to the mansion door. I nodded and wave him. He walks away afterwards.

I look over him and a smile plastered on my face. Suddenly he stops as he faces me back. I stare at him with a question mark pops up above my head.

“You forgot something?” I ask as he moves forward to me.

Unknowingly, he kissed my forehead and look at me dramatically. My eyes widen and my mouth wide open.

“Yes I do…” he said in husky, manly, deep voice near my ear, end up making shiver down in my spine. I gulped and immediately look away. He chuckles at my reaction and made his way back. I felt my heart beat getting faster by time to time. Is this what I’m supposed to feel we are in a relationship? Maybe I finally able to accept Suho as someone… Special, I guess?

I stare his back, walking away from me. I blush as I thought of this day event and start to recall back what happened.

 

>>Flashback<<

(A/N: Alright, play the music now; be sure it’s fully loaded, so that it’ll give more effect till the end. Is up to you if you don't want to play it)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I really love you, Yoomi”

My mouth widens open along with my eyes about to budge out. D-did he just confessed to me? Wha- I-I-I can’t believe it… Even deep inside, I was actually confused about my current feeling towards Suho. I don’t know why I’m confused, it’s like I was hoping it was Luhan who confessed to me in the first place. I wanted him to be right in front of me instead of Suho. Why? Or perhaps Suho was the best choice for me, huh? But I’ve seen and even got the bad side of Luhan. Is a good girl supposed to end up with a good boy? I’m not saying I’m good though… but Suho can find girl far better than me.

Wind passed through us, the atmosphere getting really, really quiet. Was I’m supposed to be the one who strike a further conversation on this? What I’m going to reply to him?

“I know my look may concern you, but still it’s rude to stare people in such creepy way, Yoomi” Suho mumbles and looked way.

My eyes widen and my mouth open once again. What is wrong with me?

“Ahh, Mian… I-I wasn’t looking at you… I just…” red shade on my face thicken as he shoved his eyes back towards me.

Without noticing, he crouches down with one of his knee folded and presents me a rose.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

 

Bwoya?!

I felt my head spinning around plus together with the fast beat of my heart, sending chills down to my spine, breathing uncontrollably, starring at him with widen eyes in shock in disbelieve.

I cannot believe this. He just confessed. Confessed, do you know what does it mean?!

I stayed silent for a while and began thinking. There’s no way turning back now.

Unknowingly, my hand move by its own, accepting the rose from Suho.

 


>>Suho’s P.O.V<<


My eyes widen as Yoomi take the rose from me and blushed. I’m not dreaming, right?

“Yoomi, did you-“at first I thought Yoomi would throw the rose to me and reject me immediately and afterwards run away from me, but no. She smiled and hugs me instead. My eyes widen in shocked and blushing at the same time. Y-yoomi? D-did she hug me? I must be dreaming right now, aren’t I?

Unexpected, she cried on my shoulder.

“Eh?! W-wha-whats wrong, Yoomi?”I asked her worriedly while embracing her back softly.

“You naughty…” Eh? N-n-naughty?! What is that supposed to mean?!

“Yah, don’t joking around at this time, are you okay?” I asked her again with concern face.

She stayed silent for a while and resting on me. This girl really worries me outta hell. First, she stared at my face with creepy face, and then accepts the rose and then crying? Seriously, I don’t understand her. But it’s the reason I love her. She is… unexpected.

I pushed her and look up her red, swollen eyes. I smiled at her and wipe off the tears drop on her cheek. I kissed her forehead and hug her afterwards. She seems comfortable, she even snuggles her head on my chest for more warmth.

I loosen the hug and look at her. She practically blushed and looked away.

“D-don’t stare me like that… it’s creepy…” I winked her and she pout. We laugh together and share the perfect moment until the day passed.

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Yayyy!! Double up the blushing time. Gaaahhh! My feeeeels

Btw, what do you think of the song? LOLOL XD...

PERSONA!! (my.. I always wanted to do that ;p)

 

Subscribes and Comment are LOVED!