Special Guests

Unconditioned Fate


>>Luhan P.O.V<<


Starring in front of me, I saw one of those taxi’s driver waving towards us.

“Can we stop for a while, sir? He is my friend. Looks that he got trouble with his taxi.” The taxi driver asks and looks straight to me. I just nodded without looking at him and continue listening to my iPod.

He stops the car and quickly went out from the car and speaks to his friend. Out of nowhere, the door next to me suddenly opened. I turned around and my eyes widen in horror.

“H-Hee Sun!? W-what are you doing?” I asked her as she was pushing me aside to the next seat.

“Oppa! I never thought that I meet you here. What are you doing?” she replied. Oppa?

Seriously this girl, I’m the one who asks her and now she asks me back? To hell you go I’m going to tell you that.

“It’s none of your business. Get out from the cab. Now.” I instructed her as she pouts to me.

“Opppaaaaaa~ since we’re in the same cab right now, can we go out?” she pleaded.

“No.”

“Oppaa~”

Thank god heaven the taxi driver back and entered the car.

“I’m sorry sir. I need to send either both of you first. So where should I go first?” He asked.

“SM building” “Shopping Mall” we said in unison. My eyes widen and immediately look at her. So do her.

“Oppa! What are you doing there?” She questioned as she moved forward to me,

“Err, did you guys go to the same destination?” The taxi driver asked.

“No. Just send me first” I instructed and he nodded.

I put on my earphone on my ear and listen to my iPod. Because, I know this girl who sit next to me will talks like not even included the full stop. I just ignored her and close tight my eyes with ‘oppa’ word keep sounding next to me.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

I woke up right after I feel the taxi stop moving. I lift my head to see what happened. Once again, the taxi driver talking to another person who was dressed exactly the same as him. Am I dreaming?

The door of the passenger seat suddenly opened. I gasped and look at him. He faced behind and saw me.

“Oops. Sorry.” He smiled. What’s wrong with him?

I look next to me and saw Hee Sun was almost drooling on my shoulder. Immediately pushed her head away from me and she hits the window.

“O-ouch!” She finally wakes up and looked at me.

“OPPA! What was that fo-“She stops as she saw someone on the passenger seat.

“RYEOWOOK OPPA!? IS THAT YOU??” She gasped hard. Ryeowook? Sunbae?

“AH! Sasaeng fan!” His eyes widen and try to get out from the cab.

“Wait hyung!”

“Hyung?” he paused and turned around.

“L-Luhan!? Is that you?” He asked.

“Yeah, it’s me. Hyung, it’s been long since the last time I meet you. I was about to go to SM to greet you there. But how come you end up here?” I questioned him and at the same time the taxi driver entered the cab.

“I’ll tell you later. Sir, please go straight here, those two coming with me.” He showed the address to the driver and he nodded.

 


>>Your P.O.V<<


“Right, all set!” I put the last cook on the main table and put off the apron. I looked at the wall clock and it shows 12:04 p.m. Oppa should be here now.

When I was about to call him, the door bell suddenly ring. Oh oppa’s here!

Quickly I rushed to the door and open it widely.

My eyes widen in horror.

Ryeowook oppa, Luhan and devil Hee Sun stood in front of me in different manner. Ryeowook oppa was grinning from ear to ear, while Luhan seem doesn’t interested to look at me and Hae Sun, fixing her hair on the mirror and blow her bang in front of me. What in the world the devil come here?

“Eerr… you guys know each other?” I asked them with a big question mark on my head.

“Yoomi!” Ryeowook oppa went straight hugged me while Luhan and Hae Sun were left dumbfounded.

“O-oppa… I-I-I c-can’t breathe” I was struggling to push Ryeowook oppa away.

“Ah, Mian. I’m too excited to meet my fav dongsaengiee~” He said it as he pinch my cheek.

“OPPA! It’s hurt!”I pout and oppa chuckles at me. I saw those two were confused look at us.

“I’ll tell you guys later. Yoomi, wouldn’t you invite us in?” Oppa said as he patted Luhan’s back and look at me. I invite them in. Hee Sun doesn’t seem really pleased entering the mansion. She even look me in disgusting way and took her shoe off messy on the floor. I ‘mehrong’ behind her.

We went straight to the kitchen with oppa leads the way.

“Wooow~ you cook a lot, Yoomi.” Ryeowook oppa said.

Yup, this are the menu: Samgyeopsal, Kimchi and Rice, Bulgogi, and Kimchi Tofu Stew

“Let’s EAT!” Oppa immediately digs up the food, while three of us stare at him. I sigh and asked them to join him. Luhan nodded and sit next of Ryeowook oppa and Hae Sun sit next to him. And I end up on sitting opposite to Luhan. How… unexpected.

I took a quick glance on Hae Sun and Luhan. They seem to be not in good mood, aren’t they? What are they doing with oppa by the way? How come oppa just invite this guy along with the devil too…

Sometimes whenever I glance at Luhan, he got me. And it’s like now we’re having glances tournament with each other. I continued eating my food in small amount. Darn it, I lose my appetite seeing these two devil in front of me. Unfortunately, Hae Sun watch us and suddenly let out a purpose small cough. I immediately looked away and pretend to ask oppa for some food.

Furthermore we eat; I feel something on my feet, keeping on entwining my feet from far. I thought it was oppa who did that but it’s getting annoyed and annoyed. I look at each of their face and they seem to act normal. Then who is in the world disturbing me!?

I look down underneath the table. As expected, even with that poker face of him, he can’t lie. I saw Luhan’s feet playing, annoying with mine. I kicked his feet and immediately shoot him a death glare. He and his poker face show up again, looking at me.

‘Bwoya?’ I mouthed to him. He replied me with raising his eyebrow and a big question mark pops up on his head. He did it again.

‘Stop it’ I mouthed him once again.

‘What?’ He replied back. I shift my eyes downward and up to him. I know he receive it, but he just too smart to accept it as instruction. This guy really gets my nerves as I really want to punch him in face right now, together with the devil next to him. But I can’t do that since Ryeowook oppa is with us right now.

His feet keep disturbing mine and I kick him back. Several times we did this, but this time Hee Sun notice us. She keeps on looking at me and Luhan.

“What are you doing?” She asked unsatisfied as she crossed her arm.

 


A/N: Whooot whoooot! An UPDATE! Kekeke... the devil present at such bad timing. What do you think she'll do? Leave some comments, guys ^^ I need your opinion.

Probably, drama will come soon *smirks*

My, don't you think he's...........?

LOL XD I truly agree this is the best GIF of Kris ever!

Subscribes and Comments are VALID now ^_^

GIFs aren't mine. Credit to the rightful owners.