Meaningful Performance...

Unconditioned Fate

>>Your P.O.V<<

Well, this is my first time come to this café. I could say it quite packed since the students were coming here right after their school. No, to be exact, they hang out here. Look, it’s already 6 pm and they were hanging here? Definitely they come here just to have fun.  

Suho, on the other hand was busy preparing himself at the backroom for his performance. I definitely look forward to see him sing. Surely he got a nice voice too since he attend the music class. He even brought his guitar case with him everywhere.

Sigh… If he wanted to be a singer, then why he dressed up like a nerd, with those damn big glasses??

Before I realized, a group of boys suddenly burst into the café. Somehow, I saw a familiar face. Yup, that guy, Luhan. Luckily he doesn’t notice me since I looked away from him and stare out of the window. He and his friend sit on the corner of the café while they were busy chatting with each other.

I’m way too lazy to look at him.

“Ahem, are you Kim Yoomi?” I gasped and turned around. I saw a guy… with big eyes. I have no idea who he is, but he knew who I am. I stood up and bows to him. I notice that he was wearing a waiter’s costume.

Did he work here?

“I’m Do Kyungsoo, Suho’s best friend.” He reaches out his hand and I shake mine with him.

Ohh… so this guy is Kyungsoo…Hmm now I’m start to understand why Suho keeps talking about him.

“Ahh, Yoomi imnida. Annyeong haseyo—“

He chuckles.

“Hehe, you remind me of Suho when I first meet him. You guys are totally the same.” He said as he scanned me from head to toe and nodded.

I smile shyly and nodded.

“Oh, have a sit…” He points the seat then we sit together.

“So, actually Suho-hyung asks me to company you since you’re alone here. I’m sure he is ready by now. We should wait for few minutes for his performance.”

I smile in response.

Suddenly, the lights were turned off.

Everyone was focusing on the centre, where Suho was sitting on a chair, on stage.

Well, I got to admit that he looks good with that costume. He’s hair have been sprayed too, so he looks much better now. Not much, but a lot. He totally looks like an angel send down to earth and blessed everyone with his passionate voice. He took off his glass too.

Someone played the piano and Suho starts singing.

Deoneun mangseoli jima jebal 
Nae simjang-eul geodu eoga
Geurae nalkaro surok joh-a
Dalbich jochado nun-eul gam-eunbam

Na anin dareun namjayeossdamyeon
Heegeug-an-ui hangujeol-ieossdeoramyeon
Neoui geusaram gwa
Bakkunsangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

Baby don’t cry tonight
Eodumi geodhigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight
Eobseossdeon il-i doelgeoya
Mulgeopum-idoeneungeos-eunni ga aniya
Kkeutnae mollayahaessdeon
So baby don’t cry cry
Nae sarang-i neol jikilteni

I was totally fly away when I heard him. His voice is so soothing, that makes me feel really peaceful and calm.

He noticed and smile to me. I smile back to him and clapped my hand to cheer him up.

I thought the song was about to end but before I realize, an angelic voice starts singing. His back was facing me, so I can’t clearly see his face.

Nǐ jiù bié zài yóu yù le hǎo ma
Jiù jǐn lā zhù wǒ de xīn zàng
Ài xiàng yī dào hěn cì yǎn de guāng máng
Líng lì de yuè guāng bǎ yǎn jīng guān shàng

Rú guǒ bù shì wǒ shì bié de nán rén
Rú guǒ zhè shì xǐ jù lǐ miàn de yī jù huà
xiào dàn le jiù ba
Wǒ huì hé nǐ de ài jiāo huàn shāng hén

Baby don’t cry, tonight
Dāng hēi yè zài xián liàng qǐ lái
Baby don’t cry, tonight
Jiù dàng zuò méi fā shēng guò yī yàng

Nǐ yǒng yuǎn dōu bù huì huà shēn xiàng pào mò yī yàng
Nán dào nǐ bù zhī dào ma
So baby don’t cry, cry
Wǒ de ài shǒu hù nǐ bù fàng kāi

Lastly, that guy turned around and stares at me.

Oh my godness…

 

 

No way.

 

 


A/N: Kekeke... That's the double update! Oooohh.. Who's that guy singing after Suho? I bet you guys can guess him.

Anyways... I'm still working on posters and background.

So probably I'll upload it soon.

 

Subscribe and Comments are really LOVED <3