Your Plan... FAILED

Unconditioned Fate

>>Luhan P.O.V<<

Surely, I sense something different about that girl. She even dare to push me aside. Nobody gets my nerves before except that once… Huhh... I don’t want to recall back.

Later that afternoon, I decided to hang out at the café with my friends. So we entered the café and sits at the corner. Lay, one of my friends, who was working there as a part-time job waiter come to me and reminded me.

“Luhan-hyung, you should get change now. You’ll be next after Joonmyun.” I looked up at him and nodded. Before I could excuse myself, suddenly I saw what I don’t expect to see.

“Ah, that es. Who is she again?” Kris turned around and look at me.

“Kim Hee Sun. The college’s queenka. How come you forgot about her? Hello~ the whole college know her, okay?”

“Yeah, everybody knows her, Kris. She is not only pretty, but she’s rich too. I think her father owns one of the colleges in Seoul.  Like, every guy who sees her will be drooling over… no?” Xiumin said.

Kris on the other hand made an O with his mouth and nodded. I shook my head and decided to go to the backroom to get change.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

The light turned off and Joonmyun start his part. I was standing next to him but the light aren’t turning to me yet. I backed the stage and wait for my part.

Nǐ jiù bié zài yóu yù le hǎo ma
Jiù jǐn lā zhù wǒ de xīn zàng
Ài xiàng yī dào hěn cì yǎn de guāng máng
Líng lì de yuè guāng bǎ yǎn jīng guān shàng

Rú guǒ bù shì wǒ shì bié de nán rén
Rú guǒ zhè shì xǐ jù lǐ miàn de yī jù huà
xiào dàn le jiù ba
Wǒ huì hé nǐ de ài jiāo huàn shāng hén

Baby don’t cry, tonight
Dāng hēi yè zài xián liàng qǐ lái
Baby don’t cry, tonight
Jiù dàng zuò méi fā shēng guò yī yàng

Nǐ yǒng yuǎn dōu bù huì huà shēn xiàng pào mò yī yàng
Nán dào nǐ bù zhī dào ma
So baby don’t cry, cry
Wǒ de ài shǒu hù nǐ bù fàng kāi

I turned around and sang the last part with passion.

Right after the song ended, I spot that girl… again.

My eyes widen as I saw she was staring at me with form an O without even blinking.

Hmph, I know you like my performance.

I smirk to her.

Unfortunately, Hee Sun noticed me. Her fist getting stronger, she felt her anger inside her like nothing she feels like before.

I give the mic to the waiter there and bowed to the guest. I walked down from stage and sits with my friends.

“That was great, hyung!” Sehun high five me.

“You know me.” I flashed him my charisma and act like an arrogant person. He got annoyed and lightly pushed me.

Without realizing, I saw that Joonmyun was standing in front of that nerdy girl. I saw she was blushed, like as a red tomato. I studied them carefully and try to catch in their conversation.

“Waa, you’re great, Suho-sii. I’m amazed.” She smiles.

Suho? Isn’t that guy name is Joonmyun? Wow… come to think about it, I never notice him. He is THE NERD! Oh my godness, how come I don’t realize him? Something IS really fishy here…

 

 

Think I got a brilliant idea. I’ll make you suffer, nerdy girl. Just you wait.

 

>>Your P.O.V<<

I clapped my hand as Suho was bowing to the guest. I stood up along with Kyungsoo to congratulate him.

“Waa, you’re great, Suho-sii. I’m amazed.” I give him a warm smile. He chuckles and rubs the back of his neck.

“Ahh… It’s nothing—“

“Bwoya? You should be glad, hyung. Yoomi isn’t a type of person that easily to get amazed.”

I smile shyly and nodded.

“Is that so? Haha—“Without noticing, I saw he was blushing.

Hehe, Suho-sii is soooo cute.

 

“Attention to all, we’ve special event just for today and you’re given the opportunity to get on to the stage. But certainly, we’re the one who will choose one of you in this café to sing one song for us, whether you like it or not. We’re doing this for fun and of course your bill with be free just for today. So we’re now going to choose you.”

The crowd started to get noise. I don’t feel good about this.

Before I realized, the spotlight spotted me. I gasped and cover the light with my arm, preventing it to enter my eyes.

“Yes, you’re the one. Come and get onto the stage!”

“What? Why me?” I muttered.

“Like I said before, you’ve to do this no matter you like it or not.” Before I could run away from there, the crowd start to push me towards to the stage. I know Suho was trying to stop them, along with Kyungsoo, but they defeated. They were just way too many.

And there I was.

Land right on the stage.

The MC lifted my hand and help me to stand up properly. I blushed as everybody was staring at me. The MC pushed me to the mic and whispered,

“Don’t embarrass yourself.” I gulped.

This is crazy. I don’t want to do this!

On the other hand, I saw Luhan was smirking.

Darn you. It was you who plan this.

The atmosphere is so damn quiet. I know I’ve to do this. I’ve no choice. I don’t want to get embarrassed.

I decided to do this no matter what. So I took a deep breath and fixed the mic. I bowed politely to the guest and that makes my heart pound real crazy. Suho was looking at me, worriedly. So do Kyungsoo.

The waiter gives me the guitar without I even request it. I closed my eyes and sits on the chair.

I start to string the guitar and sang along. I played the 2NE1 – Ugly (Acoustic Version). (A/N: You can play along the song while reading this)

Balkge useobojiman
Nae mame deulji anha
Nan yeppeuji anha areumdapji anha
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh

Norael bulleobojiman
Amudo deutji anha
Nan yeppeuji anha areumdapji anha
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh

Nan wae ireohke motnan geolkka
Eotteokhamyeon nado neocheoreom hwanhage
Useobol su isseulkka

Ddo hwagana wae neul wanbyeokhaji mothae
I ggaejin geoul sok motnan moseubeul hyanghae
Tathagiman hae

Chyeodabojima jigeum I neuggimi shilheonan
Eodironga sumgoman shipeo
Beoseo nago shipeo
I sesangeun geojitmal

I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face
Tellin' me I'm pretty

I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face
Cause I know I'm ugly

Mixing the song with the guitar play, I caught everybody’s attention. I was so into my play, forgetting every each of my problems. It feels really peaceful. I totally forget about the crowd. All I know, I’m doing this because I want to try. I don’t realize that Luhan was exactly watching me with his friends. But for sure, I know his plan to embarrass me is FAILED.

I’m still singing though. I felt very happy when the crowd actually singing with me together. I saw a peaceful view, with the small light of candle, waving by the crowd.

Finally the song ended and the tense become awkward again. I stood up and bow to everyone. I cannot believe it, one second after I bowed the crowd cheers up and clapping their hands for me.

I’m pretty sure my face is red as tomato.

So embarrassing!

I walk straight to where Suho and Kyungsoo were.

Before I realize, both of them starts clapping their hands too.

“Ahh, you don’t have to do that…” I blushed.

 

“H-how was it?” I asked them and they flashed me a thumbs up.

“That was totally great, Yoomi- ah! You blew off peoples mind!” Suho said.

“One word to describe you, Amazing” Kyungsoo said.

I blushed again and buried deep my face.

“Thank you!”

 

 


A/N: Hmm.. There you go. I think I write quite long, isn't it?

Haha.. Something gotten into me.

I dunno .__.

But YAYY!

That's the update for you guys!

Do tell me what do you think about this chapter.

New subcribers, thank you :) You really mean a lot to me.

 

Subscribe and Comments are really LOVED <3