My feelings... I don't know...

Unconditioned Fate

>>Your P.O.V<<

ASDFGHJKL! Did he just hold my hand!? AHHHH!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-SLAP-

 

The book he was holding just now was flying out of nowhere.

“BWOYA!? What was that for!?” Suho’s eyes widen as my hand suddenly slapped him.

“OTTOKE!? J-JEONGMAL M-MIANHAEYO…” I quickly bow and hold his hands, hoping that he’ll forgive me.

PABO YOOMI! Why in the world you slap him for!? OMO!

“M-mianhae… Suho-sii... J-j-jeongmal, j-jeongmal—“I cried.

“Yoomi-ah...”

He lifted my face. I closed my eyes tightly, ready accepting any punishment that he’ll give to me.

He saw me with tears and swollen, bulge eyes behind the glasses. That accident really hit me straight to the pain that I could feel down to my spine.

I cannot help it… I just continue on crying.

Suho just keep on stare at me.

“Mianhae…”  My voice suddenly broke down.

 Without noticing, he brought me closer and pats my head.

“Aniya, it’s okay. It’s my fault anyway. I shouldn’t scare you like that. Mianhae, Yoomi-ah...”

I shook my head and pull myself from him. I wipe my tears and fix my glasses. I chuckled as I saw the books were lying on the grass. He looked at the book and shrug at me. I was smiling shyly and chuckled.

“Let me help you”

He nodded.

Right after piling up his books, I took my stuff and walk to him. He gives me a sweet smile. I was shocked; somehow that smile really makes me feel comfortable. I’m sure he looks perfect if he took off his glasses. More beautiful I see if he smiles without those big glasses. I smiled back to him.

“Well, where you going next?” He asked me.

I told him that I’m planning to go to the locker, so he decided to follow me.

Shortly, we arrived there. Before I realized, his locker is just next to me. He opened his locker and throws the books inside. I glare at him but he just ignored me and shrugs.

“Can I see your schedule?”

I nodded and give him my schedule. He scanned though the paper carefully. I saw that he even frowning.

What’s wrong with him?

“Hmm... Looks like we have same class. This is great, we can go together...” He flashed me a bright smile.

My… I just feel that the atmosphere is just way too awkward. I don’t know how come he doesn’t feel angry and explode to me? Didn’t I just slap him??

“Hello, Yoomi-aaaah~??” He waved his hand in front of me. I snapped out and stare at him.

“Oh, mianhae. I’m just spacing out… I’m still felt awkward…”

“Oh don’t worry about it. At first, yeah I was like you. I’m scared of anybody who tries to disturb me." he pause.

"But once I meet Kyungsoo, my life totally change…”

Change? Did these Kyungsoo guy is…

“A-Aniya, I-I mean he’s the first friend I got here when I came. Definitely he’s a nice guy. You should meet him.” He suggest while he put his arm around my shoulder.

“Aha… That’s great…” I give him a warm smile and decided to go to the next class… with him.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

The first day of college finally ended. Man… so many things happen today; most of the students are just foolish, well except for Suho. I’m glad he’s around. He show me around the college though, even he is still new. But I haven’t met this ‘Kyungsoo’ that he’s talking about.

While Suho was stuffing his things inside his locker, a group of boys pass through us.

“Well-well, looks like a nerd got a friend.” All of them were laughing. Suho turn around and glare at them. He didn’t like anyone who loves to bully other people. I just throw a death glare at the guy who said that earlier.

“Luhan, don’t disturb us. I don’t think we troubled you, so why you want to disturb us?” Suho argue.

“Because you guys are… ” Luhan chuckled.

“At least we a far more better than you guys. You’re the worthless, stupid guys who want to bully us around. You’re… COWARD!” I shoot Luhan a death glare.

His eyes widened, while the other five boys with him was stop laughing and look at me. Suho, on the other hand was pulling me back, to avoid all of them.

“You get my nerve, girl…” Luhan stepped closer to me and smirk.

I pushed him away and he laughed. Some of the other people were staring at us, well to be exact… they all watching me…

I decided to walk away and Suho follow right behind me.

 

--Coffee Bean Café—

 

>>Suho P.O.V<<

I’m getting worried about Yoomi. This is the first time I saw her like that. Well, she’s quite brave to be truth. Nobody gets that ‘Luhan’ nerves before. Hmm… Surely thing aren’t really looking good.

So I asked her out to the coffee bean café.

We ordered the drinks and sits on the left side of the café, where the windows are. Yoomi was sighing for many times now and I definitely don’t know how to comfort her.

So I decided to talk to her.

“You know what, Yoomi? This is where I work, part-time job…” Her eyes widen.

“Really? OH… as what?”

“Singer…”

She gives me a confused look. I chuckled at her reaction and tell her the whole story.

She nodded in agreement and finally she looks more comfortable.

“Oh yeah, later is my shift. So I was hoping that you could stay for a while and watch me?” I requested.

“Oh, sure. Why not? I definitely look forward hearing your voice, Suho-sii...” a smile plastered at her face.

Surely, that smile really comforted me. I feel peaceful whenever she is by my side. Not only Kyungsoo but she also has that warm feeling.

I think…

No... That's way too early...

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Well, that's the harsh one... I definitely feel sorry for Suho. I dunno why I write like that.

Duhh.. Whatever... That the boring chapter for you all.

Anyways... Stay tuned cause' I'll be back for...

 

 

 

 

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE! YESSSS!

*spazzzzzzz*

 

Subscribe and Comments are really LOVED <3