"Say that you Love me..."

Unconditioned Fate

>>Yoomi P.O.V<<


Keep struggling on the bed, to the left, right, stood up, sit down back, struggling back again, I can’t sleep. The scenes keep on playing in my head and not even a minute it will disappear and comeback again. If I know it would turn out to be like this, I shouldn’t have accepted it. I sit on my bed, hugging my legs. What to do now…

On the next morning, my head feels really heavy. That’s it; I can’t sleep for the whole day. This is much worse than I thought. I never know it would turn out to be like this at all. I sighed and decided to go downstairs to take up some medicine to lighten up the headache.

Halfway downstairs, I saw Ryeowook oppa was talking. I wonder who he is talking with. So I tiptoe and scanned the living room. He suddenly laughed before I could make the way to the spot which is perfect for spying. Wait a sec, it’s seems the voice is so familiar.

Without doing any decision, my feet moving by itself and make it way to Ryeowook oppa, straightly. I brush my eyes and focus on him.

Okay, I saw someone that really I don’t want to meet at all, at the time like this.

Luhan.

 


>>Luhan P.O.V<<


Right after Ryeowook sunbae greet me in front of Yoomi’s mansion, he invited me in. I bowed to him and make my way to the living room, leaded by Ryeowook hyung. The only reason I’m here is, well, hyung want me to wait for him. We were actually planning to go together to the SM building, so here I am.

We talked a bit for a while until I saw someone came down from the upstairs. At first I want to ignore it, but I think I saw the figure was wearing sleep cloth in somewhat pink color. Well, as expected, Yoomi. Her sleep hair and the bunny shoes prove that she is just woke up. She even took of her glasses and has black heavy bags under her eyes. Cute.

“Oh, morning opp- Luhan?? What are you doing here?” she asks immediately afterwards after she saw me.

“Ah, he’ll be here for a while. We’re planning to go together to SM building. And oh, Yoomi, make drink for him. I’ll be back in few minutes.” Ryeowook hyung said as he pats Yoomi heads and make his way upstairs.

Here we go again, starring competition. Yoomi glance me with an attitude, basically I don’t like it.

“What are you waiting for? Go and make drink for me.” I ordered her.

“Tch, you’re lucky oppa’s here, or else you already end up at the front door.” She said as her eyes twitch and went straight to the kitchen.

I my lips and smirks. I’m planning about some play here.

 


>>Yoomi’s P.O.V<<


I lazily drag my legs towards to the kitchen and grab a glass. I opened the icebox and saw orange juice. I shrug and take it anyway.

*Sniff**Sniff*

Hmm? What’s this cologne smell?

I froze and my eyes widened in surprise. Is it Luhan? Gah!

I turned around and move backward, away from him. He let out a small chuckle and smirks. I gulped hard and stare at his eye. Creepy.

He took the glass and drinks it. Right afterwards, he put down the glass and turned around, facing me.

He step forward and more and more I back away from him and hit the kitchen counter at the end. Nowhere to go now, I guess.

He gave me an amused look and hit his hand on the wall, blocking my way to escape.

 


>>None P.O.V<<


You can’t run away now” Luhan said as he whispered those words to Yoomi’s ear. She practically blushed and the red shade thickens as Luhan stepped closer to her.

“Don’t do it Luhan.” Yoomi stared back at him with horrified look. She was so scared at this time, hoping Ryeowook come down and kicks the guy in front of her.

“You like this, aren’t you?” Luhan said softly and start leaning forward again. Yoomi’s heart beating so much faster, multiple faster than she feels when around Suho. She couldn’t even speak a word due to Luhan’s dark eye. His eye feels so much different than before, fills with emptiness, lonely.

Luhan now lean in, closing the gap between them. Both of them felt a jolt of lighting stuck on their body as their lips meets together. Their heartbeat getting faster and faster by each second, even they can hear it, vibrate in their ears. Luhan grips Yoomi’s head and keep pushing her. Yoomi in the other way was trying to find way to more breath. She keep pushing Luhan’s chest, but unfortunately he was too strong for her. Luhan smiled in the kiss as Yoomi started to cup his face, leaning forward him. His other hands wrapping Yoomi’s waist to get the better pleasure of the kiss.

He decided to parted away from her and peek into her lips once again. He smiled in satisfaction and unwrap his hand from Yoomi. He smirks and looked at her.

“That was great.” He whispered near her ear again. She closed her eye, that’s the only thing she could do now. However, Luhan didn’t like her reaction as he waited something for her to say anything. He cupped her chin and lifted her face up. He stared her for a while and wrapped around her once again.

Deep down her small heart, she feels really guilty, especially towards Suho. She feels betrayed doing this and plus this was her first kiss. Her first kiss.

“Say it.” He ordered. Yoomi’s eyes lighten up and look at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Say that you Love me…

 

 

 


A/N: Whoot! Whoot! My feeeeelsss~

Btw, I’ve just look at EXO performance on MAMA 2012 and AAAHHHH!!

God, they just killed me x_x

I like Chen sang ‘Lushifer’ instead of ‘Lucifer’ (LOLOL XD)

 

Subscribes and Comment are Loved!