Baby??

Unconditioned Fate

 


>>Luhan P.O.V<<


“WHAT!?” We both said and stand up in unison.

I know this is embarrassing, but I can’t just sit still on this matter.

NO WAY.

“You got problem?” The principal asked me.

Tch. I don’t want to get trouble for this.

“No, that will be great.” I know that Yoomi girl is not satisfied with my answer. So I just sit down and listen to the principal. I saw she slaps her forehead.

Hmph, who wants to be partner with you?

I rolled my eyes and sigh.

 

>> Fast Forward<<

 

---I n s i d e   B u s  

 

I keep a poker face when Yoomi was arguing about the chair where I sit. I know she wants to sits next to the window since the trip will be long. Fortunately, I got there first and at the same time, I want to annoy her and make her suffer since she is my ‘partner’.

“Yah! Get out from there, it’s MY sit!” I rolled my eyes.

“Do I care?”

She just scoffed.

 

 

“Yah, don’t you hear me? Get out from there” Now this time, I’m the one who get annoyed. She pulls harder my cloth and makes way for herself to the chair next to the window. I, on the other hand lands on the next chair as she was pushed me to the other side.

“You… Lose” she sticks out her tongue.

This girl really gets my nerves.

“Whatever~”

I looked at the ceiling of the bus and then closed my eyes. I decided to forget about her and drift to sleep.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

It’s been hours now since the way to Daegu and finally we arrived.

The weather is totally fine. I loved it especially this night. It’s so peaceful.

The leader of the trip keeps talking about something not too important to us. So I just listen to him.

“Okay, gather yourself with your partner.” I scoffed and walk to Yoomi. She rolled her eyes as I stand next to her.

“Right, for your information, we’re here not only for sightseeing, but you guys needs experience too. So, this night, you with your partner will be tenting outside together from now onwards until the trips ends. We don’t have any much money to spare you for the hotels, you know. So, no COMPLAINS”

He is joking right?

 


>>Your P.O.V<<


What the heck? Do I have to SLEEP with a guy called LU HAN!?

I slap my forehead, sighing in defeat.

 

---Woods  

 

So I walk alone at the woods, looking for the tents that have been set up… by Luhan.

I scanned around and walk to the tents. I ped the tent and looked inside.

Huhh, so he’s not here yet? Bingo!

As I entered, suddenly I felt someone grabbing my cloth, making me paused and turned around. It was Luhan. He looks straight at me while still holding my cloth.

I’m dead.

He smirks.

“That’s my tent, nerdy. You’re out.” He said it and went inside.

An O form on my mouth.

He’s kidding right?

“Are you kidding me?” I asked in confused state. He ped the tent and his head pops out.

“No.”

My jaw dropped.

“Yah, that my tent too—“

“But I build it, isn’t it? So off.”

I gasped harder and pushed him. We both struggle and tossing every stuff next to us to each other.

“Hey, what are you doing!? You know that you’re disturbing people?”

We immediately stop.

“Yoomi, what are you doing outside here?”

“I’m sorry sunbae, but Luhan don’t let me enter…” I pout to him.

“Luhan, Yoomi is your partner and you both need teamwork. Now, Luhan, give Yoomi some space.” The leader instructed.

He groaned.

I entered the tent.

 

>>The Next Day<<

 

---W e s t e r n   S t y l e   R e s t a u r a n   —

 

“Hey, Yoomi~, wake up~” Amber shake me.

“Hey, is she dead?” Suho said.

“Yah! Don’t make fun of me.” now I’m fully awake due to Suho.

They both chuckled.

“What’s up with you? Looks like you didn’t get enough sleep. Am I right?” Amber asked.

“Mmmm~”

“What that guy did to you last night? Did he disturb you?” Suho asked in worried.

I just shook my head.

“Just…. Let me sleep” I lay my head on the table.

I’m way too tired to talk about it so I just recalled back what happened last night.

 

>>Flashback<<

 

I look at my wrist watch. 4:00 a.m.

“Yah, aren’t you going to sleep?? You’re way too big for this tent. Get out.” Luhan pushed me aside as he made space for himself.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I lay next to him. Without saying any word.

This is totally disaster. I rather sleep outside if I know things turns out to be like this.

“Hey, don’t just quiet. I feel like I’m sleeping with a zombie.”

“So? Do I care?” I copied his words.

“Hey, let’s go outside.”

“What? Are you crazy?”

“No, c’mon!”

He drags me outside and scanned around.

“Clear. Let’s go”

So we stops at where lots of tulips and flowers throughout the park. Night is the best moment to visit.

A smile formed on his face as he saw me act in excitement. He decided to sit on the grass and I followed him.

 

“So, what is going on between you and Joonmyun? I saw you guys hangs out recently.” He asked without expression on his face.

“It’s none of your business. Why don’t you busy yourself with Hee Sun then?” He chuckles and shook his head.

“Have you thought about us?”

WHAT?

He asked me that as if it was a friendly conversation, but I do think this is way TOO awkward. The butterflies start to fly around inside my stomach, my head screaming of joy. I don’t know, everything is mixed up.

“Excuse me?” he scoffed and suddenly turns to me. He crawls over, making himself way to me.

Oh please, don’t go any near…

I felt something grabbing my chin. His hand.

He turned my face to him. My eyes widen. Once again the butterflies start to fly around, but this time really makes me uncomfortable.

Luhan, please. Don’t make me to slap you…

I wanted to move my hand but I’m freeze.

He stares straightly to my eyes. That dark, gentle eye really makes me melt. I can’t even look away.

He looks more deeply into my eyes until that he starts staring at my lips.

His hand starts wondering on my cheek, caressing it softly.

The cold Luhan I know before totally change. Now I only feel the warm Luhan.

Is he trying to make me feel guilty? No, this won’t work!

I pushed him away, making myself distant from him. He chuckles.

Without noticing, I yawned. He looked at me and crawl himself next to me.

“Sleepy?” I’m just too lazy to have fight with him at this condition. So I just nodded.

Suddenly he pulls my head and rests me on his shoulder.

“Now sleep” I nodded and slowly drift away to sleep.

He smirks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Goodnight, baby

 

 


A/N: Aaaand... Tada...

Okay... It's my bedtime already.

Oh btw, Credit to ❤Bunny Advertisement Shop❤ for advertising my story. I really appreciate it :)

Kamsahamnida *bows*

 

<3 <3 Subscribe and Comments are really LOVED <3 <3