Not Expected...

Unconditioned Fate

>> Your P.O.V<<

It’s been a week since the first day of college. There’s a rumor that saying there will be a trip to the Wooband Tower Land. I’m pretty sure only the chosen student will go on to the trip. How I wish I can come.

Sigh…

So, today is Thursday, the day where the whole college would lazy to attend to college, of course. But this certainly not includes me. So, here I am.

 

---F r o n   G a t e  

 

As usual, the first thing that I do whenever I arrived at college is to glance around. Looking at the people, observing how they start their life.

Sigh… I can never be normal if Suho-sii is the only one my friend here.

I think alone while starring at the sky.

“Yah! What are you looking at??” I gasped and turn around.

“Yah, Kyungsoo! You scared me…” I made a pity face and pout.

He chuckled at my action and put his hand around my shoulder.

“Ne, I’m sorry, nai nai~”

“Yah! Don’t call me nai nai… I’m not that old!” I give him my death glare. His eyes widen and give an apologetic look to me. I sigh and shook my head. (A/N: Nai nai is grandma in Chinese.)

So we walk straight to the class. Suho tagged along with us until the break time.

The class ended and I decided to go to the bathroom. While I was washing my hand, suddenly the door opened and a girl… not to say a ‘feminine’ girl… but… ‘Boyish’??

I saw her entering the toilet. She slammed the door and that make me squeak.

I silent myself and walk towards where the girl just now entered. I heard sniffling sound.

Is she crying?

“Um… excuse me? A-are you okay?” I asked her.

“It’s none of your business.”

That word keeps playing on my head.

Maybe she needs to be alone. I should leave her.

Before I realized, there you go, 4 girls blocking the bathroom door. Somehow, one of them is familiar, but I don’t remember.

“Well, isn’t this is the one who sang on the stage at that day?” She asked in mocking tone.

I made face and think hard.

Who is this girl?

“Do I know you?”She rolled her eyes as I said that.

“I know who you’re, .” She smirks, along with her followers.

“I’m sorry, but I think you got the wrong person…” I walk pass her, but before I realize, her hand grips tightly my wrist. She twists it and pushed me. I fall down on the floor, groaning in pain.

I don’t know, but my tears start to fall down.

Please don’t hurt me.

They were laughing, satisfied doing that to me. I can feel that she still not happy for what I’ve done, so she walk forward and grab my wrist once again and twist it even harder. I cannot help it but screaming in pain.

God, please stop this…

“AH—“

With that, she got a slap from the boyish girl just now.

“Get away from her, Hee Sun! That’s enough for what you have done to me!” that boyish girl screamed at her.

I don’t know what to do, so I just stare at them.

“Who do you think you ARE!? Don’t think highly for yourself, you’re just the worthless slave! I’m pretty sure your parents regret to have a like you—“

And again, Hee Sun get another slap from her.

“Don’t bring my parents in this matter. Over my dead body if you try to hurt anyone again.” She ordered.

“Like I CARE!” As Hee Sun wanted to slap that boyish girl, suddenly someone stops her and pushed her towards the toilet wall. I can see she was struggling.

“Had enough?” That mysterious girl asked. I saw Hee Sun was only nodded and finally she lets Hee Sun off.

Hee Sun groaned and left the toilet with her followers.

“Huh, that girl will never learn her lesson. I’m very sorry for what she has done to both of you.” She said.

“Gomawo, sunbae.”

“Ne. Just be careful around her, Amber and especially you, newbie. What’s your name?” She looked at me. My eyes widen and bow to her.

“Annyeong-haseyo sunbae, Yoomi imnida.” I give her sweetest smile. She nodded and left the toilet.

I stare at the bruise that Hee Sun made just now.

It’s hurt…

Unfortunately, Amber noticed me.

“Is that hurt? Come, let me take you to the clinic—“

“A-ani, I’m fine. You don’t have to trouble yourself. I’m sorry if I drag you in my problem. That certainly makes me feel guilty if you help me—“before I could finish my word, she drags me out from the toilet and take me to the clinic.

 

---C l i n i c

 

“Okay, you should be fine after few weeks. Just make sure you change that bandage every day.” I nodded as the nurse told me.

Amber was waiting me outside. It seems that she was thinking something. I know it just looking at her face.

“Umm, Amber?”

She looked and asked me if I’m fine or not so I just nodded. She holds my wrist and take a look at it.

This is my fault…

“Umm, thank you for your concern. I… don’t know how I can repay you back.” I looked away.

She chuckled.

“You don’t need to repay me. I’m fine with that. Well, if nothing else, I should go now.” As she turned around, I grabbed her hand. She turned around.

“Umm, can we be friends?” I asked while letting go her hand.

She stares at the floor and think hard. I looked down.

“Umm, never mind. Sorry for that sudden—“

“Sure.”

I looked straight to her eyes. A smile plastered on her face.

“Thank you— ouch!”

“H-hey, careful! I know you’re excited to have new friend, but you should take care of yourself too.”

Without knowing, a smile appeared on my face. Now I’m smiling like an idiot.

“Hello? What’s wrong with you??” Amber waved her hand on my face. I snapped out.

“Ah… Aha… I’m just… happy... Thank you, Amber!” I immediately hugged and cried on her.

“H-hey—“

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

“You okay now?” She asked and I nodded.

“Thanks, sorry for just now. You should forget about it.” She chuckled as I looked away.

Announcement: To the students, who mentioned their names, please assemble in the hall now.” We stop and listen to the announcement.

Of course, I heard familiar name. But one of it catches my ear.

Lu Han

My eyes widen as Luhan name was called up.

Kim Joonmyun

Ah, it’s Suho.

Amber Liu” I gasped and turned to her. form an O as her name was called up.

“And lastly, Kim Yoomi. Please gather in the hall now. Thank you.” I gasped once again and looked at Amber, who was speechless from the moment her name mentioned.

So we decided to go straight to the hall.

 

---The   Hal l

 

Waaa, there were so many people here… I wonder what it is about.

“Okay, is everybody here? Sit down now.”

I saw Suho was waving at me and I nodded to him. I grab Amber’s hand and dragged her to where Suho was.

We sit there together and listen straight to the principal on the stage.

“For your information, you are here, the chosen student who will go to the Wooband Tower Land at Daegu.” I gasped hard and of course, an O formed at my mouth. So do Suho and Amber. Most of the other students were screaming in excitement.

I’m chosen?? Waaaaa!!

“So, I now will announce who is your partner.”

Huh? Does it have to be partners? Wouldn’t it be better if we just go with our friends?

Some random couple was announced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lu han and Kim Yoomi

 



A/N: LOL LOL XD

Now it's time for...... DRAMA!!

Oh, I first of all, I'm so sorry for not updating. You know, I'm pretty busy with the school stuff and the graphics too... Waaa... But I'm tellin' you I'm going to be on hiatus, probably at the end of this month.

EXAMS ARE AROUND THE CORNER. So I need to study. But for sure, I'll tell you when the time.

Stay tuned!

I got present for you who have been waiting for this story.

Yes!

Double update!!

Subscribe and Comments are really LOVED <3