True Fake Feelings...

Unconditioned Fate

>>Luhan’s P.O.V<<


That’s it. I had enough of Yoomi; she is the only one who messed up my life.

I thought you were the last girl but no, I’m wrong. I don’t end up like that anymore. That’s enough for the last time. I don’t know why you disappeared.

So, here I am, at the café, the source of ideas. Lay sit next to me after his shift done.

“Luhan ge, what were you thinking? Wanna split out?” he said while patting my back.

“Sigh, I don’t know. I’m afraid that happens once again.”

“You mean that girl? Now come to think about it, I haven’t seen her in ages. Where is she?”

I stayed silent. He noticed me and nodded in understand.

Thanks Lay; I know you can understand me.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

I walk down to the street, thinking once again my past. Slight flashbacks keep repeating on my head. I know I shouldn’t think about this, but no way that there someone who possibly have slight same with her face. It’s hurt to think about it in several times, but I can’t forget you.

Silent fills the street, low whooshing wind passed and cold too. I end up rubbing by arm every time goose bumps appeared. It’s so chilly tonight; I wonder what it is all about.

Far from town, now I walk around the residential area. From distant, I could hear a scooter sound. I looked up and focus on one that really attracts my attention.

Yes, I saw them. I saw both Yoomi and Suho stand, well I could say rather close to each other. None of them make a move. I decided to dig up some issue on this, so I hide behind a tree, near to a mansion.

I don’t know, it just happen like blinking once. Suho kissed Yoomi’s cheek. I don’t even know what I should feel right now, but definitely my heart burning inside, the sensation of the heat now conquering my whole body, a fist form in my hand, frowning hard my eyebrows, while my head says ‘it has nothing to do with me’. I can feel my poor heart can’t accept this. I can’t…

Looking up once again, Suho suddenly hops on his scooter and leave the dumbfounded Yoomi in front of the mansion. She stands there like there is nothing happen. Her eyes widen as well as her life was taken from her for a while. Though she not realizes it, but I’m sure she was in pale. Her lips was like there’s no blood on it flowing anymore, Her face slightly white, say the pinkish on her cheek was slowly disappeared too.

I stood there, starring at her reaction. I know how stupid I am asking her what happened. But no, I wouldn’t risk my life for that. I’m highly respected and I will never ever try to interrupt or even trying to be a er.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

“I’m home!” I yelled as I took off my shoes on the floor, leaving it messy on the floor.

“Ah, welcome home hyung. You’re late.” Sehun, greets as he was disappointed to see me.

I glanced at him for a while then make my way to the upstairs, not wanting to know what happened to them while I gone. My head keeps flashing on what I saw just now. That scene…

“Hyung…” Sehun almost said it in whisper when he saw me walking in definitely no mood on talking. Just like a zombie who doesn’t even want to eat its food in front of its eyes.

I don’t know why in the hell I’m acting like this. It’s not that I like that nerdy girl at all. I don’t get it and at this condition, I don’t even want to know every single of it. I had enough.

“Eek!” Sehun squeak as I slam my bedroom door.

“Sigh, what’s wrong with Luhan hyung? I wonder if it is about her again.”

“Well, I can say you’re correct. But don’t tell him that I told you. For sure, you’re gonna be a dead meat and I’ll make sure you were cooked and give the next door dog.” Lay said.

“Hyung… at least I die in human state, not as animal. I have honored too.” Sehun said in pissed tone.

“Say, have your heard?”He questioned.

“Heard? Heard what?”

“Our sunbae is coming tomorrow! Don’t tell me you forgot!?”

“Sunbae? Which one???”

Sehun slaps his forehead as Lay was looking for an answer.

“Pabo, it’s Super Junior! They are coming tomorrow and we’re going to fetch them. You forgot, aren’t you?”

“Teeehee… now that you mention about it, I remember.”

 


>>Suho’s P.O.V<<


“I-I like you”

End of Flashback

I chuckled as I thought back the stupid moment that I do just now. I don’t know where to put my face tomorrow when I see Yoomi again. Sigh, why I can’t think before I act? Darn it, now look at you Suho, you are the one who’s talking.

I lay on the bed, still thinking about it. Definitely, I got goose bumps whenever I think about it, not only that, it also end up making me smiling a lot like an a total idiotic. I’m not CRAZY!

“Beep… Beep” I sigh as my phone start sounding.

I took and check it.

 

From: Chanyeol

Hyung! Cancel any of your appointments tomorrow. We got mission to do.

 

To: Chanyeol

Eh? Mission? What mission?

 

I waited and a reply.

 

From: Chanyeol

Sunbae SuJu is comin’ tomorrow! So you must cancel everything and we’re so gonna meet ‘em!

 

Sigh… do I have to?

 


A/N: Waaaaaaaa! I can't help myself on not updating. I shouldn't have promise, but nevermind. Like I said, I can't help it, teehee.

Say, I don't even know what I just write. I'm thinking, maybe I should take a break, no?

I feel like I want to give up on writing. U guys don't want to comment...

That truly breaks my heart into pieces...

But... whatever. I should go study now.

 

 

Subscribes and Comments are really really LOVED!