Recovery?

Unconditioned Fate

>>Yoomi P.O.V<<


I tried to sleep that night. But I guess my tears won’t stop flowing.

Say that you Love me… Say that you Love me… Say that you Love me…

Damn it… I’m broke. Deeply broke. It’s been weeks now and I still remembered the last time we talked. I think I’m getting torn into pieces slowly. Sh*t that Luhan have been into my mind lately. I should see Suho.

I should.

The next day. I went straight to café and greeted by Suho. He looked a bit confused.

“Yoomi, are you okay?” he asked.

I flashed him a ‘fake’ smile for some reason. I’m not.

“Yeah, I’m fine oppa.”  Suho sit on the couch next to me. He doubled checked my face, making sure that I’m really fine.

“Hmm. I don’t think you look good. Do you want do drink anything?” he asked. I shook my head.

“Aigo, your face looked so pale. You need to drink something warm. Wait here, I go get cocoa for you.”

“Wait, oppa.” I stopped him. “You don’t have to. I’m fine. I want you to stay here with me.” I smiled.

Honestly, I really feel bad now.

“No, sit here and I go get the drink. Don’t you dare to go away.” He let go from my grip and pointed at me.

You so sweet oppa.

 

In the next few minutes, he brought a tray and sit next to me. I realized he has changed his attire and give him a look.

“Here, drink some while it’s still hot. Don’t worry, it’s on me. I’ve finished my shift so that we can have a walk later.” He smiled and gave me the cocoa. “Gomawo oppa” I smiled

 

 

Night.

 

 

“Yah! You’re cheating oppa!” I hit him as he jump happily. “Ani, I’m good at this arcade game, so you can’t beat me.” he let out his tongue. I growled and walked away.

We walked around the town while enjoying the smoothies. How I wish this stays forever.

“I’ll walk you home” he offered. “Ani, its fine. I’ll take the bus.” I replied. “Let’s go-“ unknowingly, he grab my wrist and walked me to the bus stand.

“Gwenchanna oppa. I can walk by myself. Beside your home is far from mine. So I guess you should go back too. I’ll see you tomorrow oppa.” And thanks for today. You make me smile.

He took a deep breath. “Arraseo. Be careful on your way back. Call me if you need anything.” He patted. “Ne, oppa.” The moment bus arrived and I bit him goodbye. Thank you oppa…

 

- - - - -

The next day.

In the next 3 days, we’ll graduate and finally have our own life. I didn’t realize the time goes faster than I thought. I still haven’t decided what I want to be and where I want to go.

 “At the night of graduation day, there will be the last party for us as high scholar you know that right?” Baro asked. Right. Party. “Tch, can you at least get out of your mind from party. I’m focusing on graduation only. No party include in my dictionary.”

“Aish, you’re no fun. Well at least you should enjoy this since it will be the last time you experiencing.. bla.. blaa..” There he goes again. “Well, he’s right.” Amber patted his head. I rolled my eyes.

“Yah, if you want to talk about the party rather than the graduation, you better get out from the bed and go away.” I stormed.

“Arraseo, arraseo. mianhae” Baro gestured his hand ‘Sorry’. Sigh…

Noticeably, Amber grinning brightly, “What?” I asked. She shook her head and dragging Baro out from the bedroom. What’s up with them?


>>Amber P.O.V<<


We leave from Yoomi home and went straight to the café.

“Yah, Baro. You think we can make Yoomi go to the party?” I asked. “Don’t worry, this is Baro, the fairy godmother. I can flick my fingers to make something true. Trust me, she will be the queen at the party.”

I really have bad feeling about it.

“Well, as long you play your part, it’ll be okay.” sigh…


>>Luhan P.O.V<<


“Master Luhan, Mrs. Lu wanted to meet you in the living room.” Tch. “I’ll be there for a minute.” The maid bows and leaves. Seriously, what she want?

I went downstairs.

“Sit down baby-”

“Aish, seriously don’t call me that. I’m an adult now, umma.” I growled.

“But still you are my only child. Is it wrong to call you my baby?” I sigh. “What you want?”

“Luhan, I didn’t teach you to be rude with your parents. Respect me at least.” She smiled. “Actually your dad and I have discussed about the company-“

“I told you I didn’t want to work at that company! I don’t want to be a business man and you know that. I want to be a singer.” I stated.

“What makes you don’t want to work at company? Did you still have something you want? We’ll give-“

“Yes. I want to be a singer. Can you give something like that?”

Out of nowhere, she asked if I had a fight with my father.

“No.” I lied.

“Well, I guess no matter how long you try to argue with me or your father, decision has been made for you. You still be the President of Lu II Company.” She said.

“What!?”

“After your graduation, you’ll be appointed as President. In case you forgot, your father has been retired from work. Secretary Kim will help you if you need him.” Then she left. I froze there.

 


A/N: Oh wow! Its been a while since last time I left out this fanfic. But seriously I was lost of inspiration after the last chapter.

Okay, Baro’s in.