Freshmen...?

Unconditioned Fate

[A/N: Pink colour is your thought.]


>>Your P.O.V<<

"Right, I'm done!"

I throw my last look on the mirror and put down the comb.

First day of freshman year in college, yes I expect something new happen in my life. Whenever I think about this, my heart definitely skip a bit. It has been my whole dream to attend the college's days especially for these young days.

So I pick up my stuff and lightly close the door. As expected, the first cheesy, beautiful person I greet is my mom. I planted a quick kiss on the cheek and took a quick bite of sandwich that she makes. I saw my sister baking something.

“Mornin’ mom, unnie—“

“Yoomi, at least take a slip of this coffee before you go!”

“No, it’s okay mom! I’m late already!” I shout as I put on my shoe while the sandwich still filling my mouth.

“Bye mom! I’ll see you later!” with that, I left home.

“Aigoo that girl... It still 7 o’clock, why she’s rushing?”

“Well, you know her, mom. She IS a nerd and most likely a type of a girl that want to be punctual in time when it comes to study. I just don’t get it why she wants to be a doctor so much... Sigh...”

“At least she has faith to recover you, Yoona. She loves you very much since you both are sisters.”

“Yeah right...”

 

--Front area of the college--

 

Whoa… This college is sooo enormous! I’ll be happy to come here every day...

I scanned around the surrounding and observe a little bit. Yup, the area fills up with students walking, chatting, and giggling around. Definitely, it’s a nice view. I feel very nervous at the same time when people start starring at me. I push my glasses upwards make me look like a total nerd looking. I know, every people passing by will think me a nerd since my appearance. I ignored it and decided to go inside for the registration.

I took out the papers for the requirement from my bag and went forward without noticing in front of me. Suddenly, a dark figure appeared before I could see what that ‘thing’ is. I was too busy checking the papers until I bump into someone. Or should I say... a beast?

“Pfftt!” I fell down and the papers I’m holding just now scattered around the floor.

“Oh, j-jeongmal mianhaeyo! I-I don’t mean it—” As I look up... A scary, dark figure stares coldly at me.

Oh my god…

His eyes, those dark eyes really kill me. A full of hateful view, I don’t know… somehow I feel that he hate to see me.

His face... he got that cute, good-looking face. For sure, my first impression I see him, I possibly had a little crush on him. Though his face doesn’t really friendly, but he looks like he tries to act cute.

I know I shouldn’t stare him for long time, but my eyes won’t go off from him. What is wrong with me?

So he broke the silence between us by coughing casually and looks away. I feel my face burned as he did that and immediately swipe out the scattered papers on the floor. Unfortunately, one of the papers lands on his feet. When I was about to take it, a hand reach it first. My eyes widen before I could reach it. I don’t know, but my heart beats faster as he reaches that. I don’t know what I should do.

Crazy, any scene pops up from my head, imagining thing what will happen next. Damn it, can’t I just stop acting like that?

“Here…” Yes, it’s him, that guy. His stare really scare hell out of me. I don’t dare to take a look at him so I just took the paper quickly from him and go out from there. Before I know, he smirks.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

“PABO! PABO!” I hit myself with the papers I’m holding while the scene just now repeating in my head.

Why I’m acting like this? Why my heart beat faster whenever I think about this? Ottoke? Don’t tell me… No, that’s impossible… Yoomi! Get to reality!

Silently I nodded and took a deep breath and slowly inhale it. I decided to think how this college life’s going to be. I know this will totally be different from high school life, but at least I feel something new. I sigh and glance around, everybody was looking at me. I buried my face with the papers and walk out from there. I know this will happen; I ignored them and went straight to the office.

“Here’s your locker number and passwords.” I took it and decided to go straight to my locker. Right after few minutes, I reached my locker. I entered the password and scanned around. Surely it’s nothing here since I’m still new. But this is going to be filling up soon. I look at my schedule. Great, my first class will be biology. I squeal over excitement because biology is my favorite subject. Upon that, a picture of my sister, Yoona appeared on my head. I smile as I think about it. Don’t worry unnie, I’ll try my best to cure you. I closed the locker door and head off to my first class.

“1A… 1A… Ah, there it is” I glance at the ‘1A’ sign on top of the door and took a deep breath. I walked inside the class. As expected, all the students were busy with their own matter without noticing my presence. Some of them were chatting, laughing around, even playing like a kid. I just stood there like a statue, analyzing the situation. Before I realize, one of them looking and chuckling at my action. I caught him and immediately walk away. Definitely I’m burned in embarrassment so I buried my face deeply. I sat on the empty seat… alone. This is just way too awkward. Few minutes after that, the class start, I pay full attention as the professor explaining about the basic.

“Alright, that it for today, you’re dismissed.” Some of the student cheers and excitedly get out from the class. Sigh… I just don’t understand why they attend the class if they have no attention to learn about it? I ignored them and took my stuff out from the class. Its break time and most of the students rush to the whole big area in front of me. Yup, the heaven cafeteria. Sigh…

Without noticing, that guy earlier was looking at me. Yes, he notices me, standing there totally like a fool nerd, glancing around, nowhere to go. He saw me sighing and smirked.

“Hey, Hello? Luhan?” Sehun waves his hand on that guy face. He looked at him.

“Huh? What?” He stared blankly at Sehun and blinking a lot. Sehun give him a confused look.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing, mind your own business.” He looked away. I walk away from the cafeteria and decided to take a walk around the college. I look around and a small park caught my eyes. Luckily, nobody’s there. So I walk there and sit on the grass. Peaceful, I love this moment. I took out my personal; well I could say it’s not a diary… just a normal notebook. Everything I imagine, wanted, I’ll list them on it. Somehow, I flip a page that precisely an incomplete lyrics that I wrote. I smile and took out my ipod. I play the song Juniel ft. Yonghwa – Fool. This song surely gives inspiration to me to write something. Without noticing, I sang along.

“Nan babo nan neoman boneun babo neol saranghae
Nuga mworago nollindaedo neoman boneun baboga dwilge
Babo nan neoman boneun babo

Nae son-eul jab-ajwo nareul anajwo neoman saranghaneun babo ~”

I move along as if the song was driving me away. The song ended, I feel very peaceful. I smile myself and a picture of my sister appeared on my head.

“Wow, you’re good” I gasped. I turn around and saw a nerdy guy holding a ton of books on his hand, looking at me, smiling. He’s cute with those glasses.

“W-who are y-you?” I asked.

He smirks.

 

 

 


A/N: Yeahhh!! That's the first boring chapter... Yeah I know... But I leave you cliffhanger eh? Can you guess who's the guy?

Hehe..

 

Subscribe and Comment are really LOVED <3

In return: update, perhaps?