Wrong move?

Unconditioned Fate

Blue colour is Luhan's thought

Gold colour is Suho's thought


>>Luhan P.O.V<<

Totally this day is ruined. Everything goes fine and smoothly until a nerdy girl bumped into me. This girl totally makes my blood rise since she stare me far way too long. Duh, I know I’m cute but that doesn’t mean she have to stare me for the whole time.

I broke the silence by coughing casually and look away. Yeah, I admit I’m pretty embarrassed by her action but I have to control the situation. I don’t want anyone busy about this matter. She quickly swipe out every papers that scattered around the floor. But one of it lands on my feet. I pick it up before her.

Bwoya.. Why my heart beats faster? And why she looks so familiar? Not to say with those big nerdy glasses, but behind it. Something is different about her.

“Here” I look deep inside her dark eyes. Somehow, I feel very familiar with her stare but I don’t even remember.

I smirk at her. Her expression totally changes as I do that and she immediately took the paper from me and leave. I chuckled at her and decided to go straight to my locker. I took my guitar case and closed the locker door.

I entered the class, all of them starring at me. Some even of the girls squealing over me and start to block my way. I ignored them and push them aside and walk straight to my seat.

“Huh... I’m so tired of this saseng fans. Can’t they just gone for a day? Everything trying to mess up my mind today… Sigh…” I said to Kai, who was sitting next to me.

“Hey, what’s up with you? Something got you, eh? What, is it a girl? Is she pretty?” Kai asked with emotional expression. I gave him a confused look.

“Can’t you just stop thinking about girl for a day? I don’t get you. You have girlfriend but you don’t even act like you have one. You walk out with another one without feeling guilty.” Lightly I push him.

He chuckles and shook his head.

“It’s not like you don’t know me. I’m soooo lazy to talk with you. You’re no fun.” He sticks out his tongue.

“LUHAN! There you are! I’ve been looking for you around the college, you know—“Suddenly, a girl come and straight away warped her hand around my arm.

Damn it this girl, can’t she just stay away from me? Huh, I’ve never liked her, so why in the hell she still sticks around me? Duh, I’m sooooo sick if this thing continues.

“Hands off, Hee Sun” I instructed her and looked away. I feel she is pouting cutely, trying to catch my attention. Sorry girl, that won’t work on me. She immediately unwrap her hand off and sits next to me. She keeps talking nonsense, like from A to Z until she finally stops as the teacher comes in. Is there any day that I can get free from this?

 

--Cafeteria—

 

I took a slip of my drink and sits on ‘my own’ table at the cafeteria with my best friend, Sehun. Kai, I don’t bother want to know where he was. Probably hangs out with the girls, especially the Queenkas like Hee Sun. I know Kai like her, but Hee Sun don’t even look at him. I don’t get that girl. It’s not like I’m comparing myself with Kai, but to be truth, Kai have good feature which probably most of the girls in this college will fall for him.

So, I’m just drinking my soda while scanning around, looking at the people. Some of the girls, once again, or should I say, the sasaeng fans sits together while watching, squealing over us. Sigh... I just don’t know why in the world they think. But for sure, we’re not even Kingkas at this college, but why they were following us like we have problem to them?

Not to say but, yeah. My ambition is to become singer but, is this the way how I got popularity, from college? Huhh, seriously I don’t want to think about this anymore. Let’s just let them do their own thing as long they don’t disturb me. That’s it.

As I analyzing around the cafeteria, I saw the girl just now. She’s standing there like a statue, totally looks fool standing there alone. I saw her sighing and I chuckled at her action. Unfortunately, Sehun notice my reaction.

“Hey, Hello? Luhan?” He waves his hands in front of my face. I snapped out and stared blankly at him.

“Huh? What?” I stared blankly at Sehun and blinking a lot. He gives me a confused look.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing, mind your own business.” I looked away. It’s not like I don’t want to tell him, but this is my own business and I don’t like if people talk about it. I hate busybodies. It’s like they doesn’t have anything to do. So I continue scanned around and notice that girl not there. Huh, she sure has a hard time to make friends. I don’t think this college is friendly enough for her to make friends. Surely she got chances if she finds the nerd group.

 

>>SuHo P.O.V<<

“Why in the hell Kyungsoo ask me to carry this whole library book? It’s not like he‘s going to read this. Sigh... he is so troublesome” I cursed Kyungsoo under my breath and walks to my favorite park. Before I realize, there is someone there, sitting alone. I tiptoed and observe her. She was singing. Though her voice not loud, but it’s clear for me to hear it. Definitely, she got nice voice. I stop and listen to her. After the song ended, I saw she was smiling. Oh yeah, I haven’t seen here before. Is she new? So I decided to talk to her.

“Wow, you’re good” She gasped. She turns around and saw me holding a ton of books on my hand, looking at her, smiling.

“W-who are y-you?” She asked.

I smirk.

She’s cute!

“Annyeong haseyo, Suho imnida. Nice to meet you” I quickly bows and reach out my hand.

She nodded and shakes my hand.

“A-annyeong… Ah… Kim Yoomi imnida. N-nice to meet you too… Haha…” I give her warm smile and she immediately pulls her hands off me.

“Nice voice you got there. I think you should attend the music class.” I suggest.

“Ah, n-not really, haha. Uh… I’m just singing for myself… so embarrassing…” she says it almost like whispering.

“W-what?”

“Ah n-nothing really. I… should be going now—“

“Wait—“I accidentally hold her wrist. She turns around with widen eyes.

Aigoo… Did I make the wrong step?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Yayyy! Congrats to you who thinks it was Suho. Yup, Another four characters appeared on this chapter. But Kyungsoo still on conversation. But for sure, he'll appeared on the next chapter... Maybe? Mwhahaha...

Oh yeah, what do you think will happen to Suho? o__O

 

Subscribe and Comments are really LOVED <3

Big thanks for those who comments. I love you guys for responds to my story. *Throws big heart to you!*

*I'm such a cheesy-lame author T___T*